Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BomB to a non-member and I feel guilty.

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
Not about the bomb but about not doing it sooner. When THE tornado wiped us out only 3 members of my family helped us out. One was a cousin in Pleasantville NY. He doesn't have a lot but he did what he could. He made Christmas possible for the kids and he made Christmas dinner possible for everyone.

He likes cigars.

As I was sitting here diddling with a flat rate, he popped into my mind. After all the flat rates that have come and gone thru the door I think am long over due in sending one to him.

So, I included a little note (warning) telling him about this place and the wise cracking mentally questionable thread jacking budget destroying miscreant near-do-wells that inhabit it.

Do you know someone who likes cigars that has not been introduced to this place..?

I just wanted to use the word miscreant.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I know all sorts of people who are into cigars. Some of them don't have time for this. Some just don't take it too seriously. They just buy singles everyday or two and smoke 1 thing. I cigar bomb and trade with people at work and family all the time.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Be sure to introduce him to us if he does make an appearance. And then give us his addy. ;-) I mean... sign him up for Morgan's newsletter.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    WaltBasil:
    Be sure to introduce him to us if he does make an appearance. And then give us his addy. ;-) I mean... sign him up for Morgan's newsletter.
    he he he ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    WaltBasil:

I will make it public...like...ya...know...my signature. :)