Home Non Cigar Related

Nice.

furmanfurman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
If you have something unpleasant to say, just keep quiet, let others have fun even if you are miserable in your life.
We enjoy the forums for what they are, not what you want them to be. Chill, smoke a good cigar and relax folks.

Comments

• ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    furman, do you like movies?
  • joremajorema Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    ThreadJacker3000:

What kind at that?
  • furmanfurman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Scary with furry creatures. Seriously though, I like all kinds of cinema. Classics mostly. Westerns, drama and of course mystery.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    jorema:
    ThreadJacker3000:

What kind at that?
    That was easy. My job is done here. Jurassic Park, discuss
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    What if we dont wanna play nice... whatcha gonna do about it? :P

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

Duck and run!
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jorema:
    ThreadJacker3000:

What kind at that?
    That was easy. My job is done here. Jurassic Park, discuss

What job are you talking about?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    furman:
    If you have something unpleasant to say, just keep quiet, let others have fun even if you are miserable in your life.
    We enjoy the forums for what they are, not what you want them to be. Chill, smoke a good cigar and relax folks.
    So in your day here...tell me what the forums are. I'm still trying to figure out myself, but you can enlighten me.......
    Rain:
    furman:
    So in your day here...tell me what the forums are. I'm still trying to figure out myself, but you can enlighten me.......

A place of solace and tranquility when everyone plays nice. Do you not feel anything as you communicate with others?
    A day, a week, a month or a year. All is time and that my friend is all we truly have and it for only a short period, so enjoy it and have fun while you can because one day the Death Angel will come for us all.
    jorema:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

Duck and run!

Stand your ground and face what befalls you!!!!!!!!It's all good in the end so smile....
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    furman:
    A day, a week, a month or a year. All is time and that my friend is all we truly have and it for only a short period, so enjoy it and have fun while you can because one day the Death Angel will come for us all.
    kill yourself photo:  tumblr_lqxj55qjA31qbnd1c.jpg
    Jetmech_63:
    furman:

Did it once, that was all I need of that particular torment.
    Good bye for tonight, I hope to find everyone well and happy tomorrow.
    furman:
    Jetmech_63:
    furman:

Did it once, that was all I need of that particular torment.

Ouch!!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    furman:
    Who is "we", exactly?
    We indicates that you are the majority of the consensus.
    "We" do not even know who you are. So when you speak for "us", you are doing so of your own volition.

Unless you are someone who has been in this forum for some time, do not use "WE", for you do not speak for us.
    If you are a vet using a pseudonym, then grow a few and post as yourself.

How do ya like me now?

Oh yeah..............................he's baaaaaaaack! LOL!
    0patience:
    furman:

Who is "we", exactly?

We indicates that you are the majority of the consensus.

"We" do not even know who you are. So when you speak for "us", you are doing so of your own volition.

Unless you are someone who has been in this forum for some time, do not use "WE", for you do not speak for us.

If you are a vet using a pseudonym, then grow a few and post as yourself.

How do ya like me now?

Oh yeah..............................he's baaaaaaaack! LOL!

I speak when I choose, not when some trouble hunter tells me to.
    You seem to know everything in your "mind", why don't you explain to everyone what you know about the forums, don't try and belittle me for asking for peace among people, it was simply a gesture of goodwill on my part. You, yourself corrupted it. I am happy to simply exist and learn. That is why I have no need to post often just to see my post count rise. What is it called around here to do such? Oh yes, a post whore. Judge me not, just let me be.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Free post.You have good Troll form. Insult, followed by a plea for peace. Wicked!
    furman:
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    furman:
    You seem to know everything in your "mind", why don't you explain to everyone what you know about the forums, don't try and belittle me for asking for peace among people, it was simply a gesture of goodwill on my part. You, yourself corrupted it. I am happy to simply exist and learn. That is why I have no need to post often just to see my post count rise. What is it called around here to do such? Oh yes, a post whore. Judge me not, just let me be.
    You, yourself corrupted it.
    You give me way too much credit.
    To think I have any impact on this forum, is flattering.

Maybe if you had come into the forum and got to know some folks before you started blasting you'd have had a better response. But you didn't and expect open arms?

I guess I post too much. I'll fix that, because you are the authority. No worries, I'll bow out and you can do what you want.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    0patience:
    furman:

Maybe if you had come into the forum and got to know some folks before you started blasting you'd have had a better response. But you didn't and expect open arms?

I guess I post too much. I'll fix that, because you are the authority. No worries, I'll bow out and you can do what you want.
    It's a race to 3000 posts. We are bad post whores. Shame on us Tony.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Any free cigars in here? No? ............ bye
    Rain:
    Free post.You have good Troll form. Insult, followed by a plea for peace. Wicked!
    furman:

Thank you, I think.
    What is a troll?

0patience:
    furman:

I guess I post too much. I'll fix that, because you are the authority.
    No worries, I'll bow out and you can do what you want.

Post as you wish, just give the same consideration to others. You truly corrupted what I wrote and still I would like to know exactly what you know about the forums as you suggested that I had knowledge that I do not possess, I would wish to see how extensive yours is. You seem to be very intelligent.

james40:
    0patience:
    furman:

I guess I post too much. I'll fix that, because you are the authority.
    No worries, I'll bow out and you can do what you want.

It's a race to 3000 posts. We are bad post whores. Shame on us Tony.

Win!
    Win!
    Win!
    Never give up! You can do it!!!!!!!!!

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    furman:
    Rain:
    furman:

Thank you, I think.
    What is a troll?

Any one know who the first troll was..? I bet there is a record of that somewhere.
    If you believe in Christian religion, it was the serpent. :-)
    Furman, we are a family here and like all families we have our good times and bad. Throughout it all, we remain a family. With that said, have you ever blown off steam on a friend or family member? We have and what makes this place great is that we all understand and take care of one another.

As for post counts, who cares? Some people have lots of posts because they're funny or helpful, are asking for help, etc.. or all of the above. What matters is your character. No one here is perfect and that is what makes us diverse and the best damn family/forum on the internet.