Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

? for 5 blind trade

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
So may trades, passes and bombs going on, I figured I need to participate and also give back to this awesome community. So ........

would any of the newer members like to do a trade? simple 5 for 5 blind trade. Nothing fancy or htf etc. Just a simple 5 for 5 trade. You pick 5 sticks from your humi, I'll pick 5 sticks from mine. So who wants to dance? (first come first serve ).

Thanks,
Daniel

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    If you throw in a stogie stand I will dance.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    rsherman24:
    If you throw in a stogie stand I will dance.
    let's tango
    I am a Salsa man myself, but its on.
    Let's keep it 5 and only 5. Deal?
    Deal. We will keep it fair
    Sending out tomorrow
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Ah I just missed the tango...damn
    Ohhhhhh man. Rip, if you wanna dance we can dance. Dealing with you, I think I'm gonna have to bust out some Capoeria.
    danielzreyes:
    Sending out tomorrow
    9405 9036 9930 0145 1362 58
    Hmm. I believe the subject for this thread was "5" for 5 blind trade when I agreed to this.
    rsherman24:
    Hmm. I believe the subject for this thread was "5" for 5 blind trade when I agreed to this.
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    (Few beers) + (5 for 5 trade offer) = I don't remember how many I packed.
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    I know what you mean. Couple too many St Patricks Day beers last night, and I woke up this morning wondering how a box could be that heavy with only 5 cigars. Guess we will find out in a couple days when the pics are posted. Good luck
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    I know what you mean. Couple too many St Patricks Day beers last night, and I woke up this morning wondering how a box could be that heavy with only 5 cigars. Guess we will find out in a couple days when the pics are posted. Good luck
    Awwwwww shhhnap. At least I only sent 1 Stogiestand ................... right?
    Note to self: Never open the "Valuable Aging Unicorns" humidor when drunk.
    rsherman24:
    Note to self: Never open the "Valuable Aging Unicorns" humidor when drunk.
    ok now I'm scared. 9114901230801536551189
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    I would gladly do a trade with you. 5 for one of those "Ccomcertfied" stogie stands + whatever you think is fair. You have my addy. Let me know!
    Daniel, you are an evil evil man. He sends me 2 Stogie Stands and this barrage of cigars. 3 beautiful tubes, Hammer and Sickle which I have been dying to try, Padilla Series 68, Flor De Las Antillas, Casa Magna, Mi Barrio, MOW FTW, and an un-banded stick. Over the top. I will even this up during our next dance. I appreciate it. Can't wait to try some of these. image
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    danielzreyes:
    rsherman24:
    Ummmm yeah haha .....
    Awwwwww shhhnap. At least I only sent 1 Stogiestand ................... right?
    I don't recall ever seeing a picture from your receiving end with only one stogie stand...
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    rsherman24:
    Daniel, you are an evil evil man. He sends me 2 Stogie Stands and this barrage of cigars. 3 beautiful tubes, Hammer and Sickle which I have been dying to try, Padilla Series 68, Flor De Las Antillas, Casa Magna, Mi Barrio, MOW FTW, and an un-banded stick. Over the top. I will even this up during our next dance. I appreciate it. Can't wait to try some of these.
    Great hits Daniel! Enjoy rsherman24. Now to see what those unicorns did...
    WaltBasil:
    rsherman24:
    Daniel, you are an evil evil man. He sends me 2 Stogie Stands and this barrage of cigars. 3 beautiful tubes, Hammer and Sickle which I have been dying to try, Padilla Series 68, Flor De Las Antillas, Casa Magna, Mi Barrio, MOW FTW, and an un-banded stick. Over the top. I will even this up during our next dance. I appreciate it. Can't wait to try some of these.
    Great hits Daniel! Enjoy rsherman24. Now to see what those unicorns did...
    Don't know if I can cover that lineup on my best day. Hope I sent a couple he will enjoy.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I see nothing wrong with trade just normal!!! That's how Daniel rolls!!! Great hit!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Good stuff Daniel !
    Oh em geee! Is there such thing as a 5 for 5 trade anymore? Lol. Carl, I appreciate the trade brother. Got me some goodies right here fellas. Check check check it.
    (btw Carl, the unbanded is a 2012 forum blend)
    photo 1BB5AFCC-orig.jpg
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    danielzreyes:
    Oh em geee! Is there such thing as a 5 for 5 trade anymore? Lol. Carl, I appreciate the trade brother. Got me some goodies right here fellas. Check check check it.
    (btw Carl, the unbanded is a 2012 forum blend)
    photo 1BB5AFCC-orig.jpg
    Very nice. Our ss man is sexayyyy