Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mailbox is a flamin!

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
Mr. Robert our very own Fire Marshall Bill sent a very nice selection of sticks to me along with some Camacho love! Thanks so much Rob for the nice smokes! Love those Ditka cigars!!

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    That guy has an unhealthy affliction for Camacho!

I do love seeing Jim get smacked around though.....well done
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Yum on all accounts there. I love some camacho seegars and wondered what that camacho tastes like. Enjoy Jim!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    You are very welcome. I know its probably pointless to ask you to not retaliate, but don’t retaliate. Please accept my apologies and chalk it up to a slip of the trigger finger or falling asleep on the launch button. Show mercy, take it easy on this innocent noob, I didn’t know any better and have now learned my lesson.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    FireRob is good people. I don't care what you guys keep saying about him. Nicely done buddy!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jsnake:
    FireRob is good people. I don't care what you guys keep saying about him. Nicely done buddy!
    LOL!!!! Thanks Jake! With friends like this who needs enemy’s?
    This is a fun forum, glad I found it.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    FireRob:
    You are very welcome. I know its probably pointless to ask you to not retaliate, but don’t retaliate. Please accept my apologies and chalk it up to a slip of the trigger finger or falling asleep on the launch button. Show mercy, take it easy on this innocent noob, I didn’t know any better and have now learned my lesson.
    Very well done.
    Good luck on your plea.
    Let us know how that works out for ya. LOL!