Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

cigar box's

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
got the following cigar box's free to anyone just pay the shipping on them

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    How much would shipping run, roughly?
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    I'd be interested in some of the cedar boxes after Rain has his pick. Thanks!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    for the following box's 1st shipping box,8.8lb standard ship is $17.32, priority is $22.78, just the size of the box that priciing goes up
    for the 2nd shipping box that weights 7.8lbs price came out the same due to the heavy partagas decadas no 1 box in 2nd shipping box, so for all it would be for the 2 shipping box's total of 16 cigar box's, both shipping box's at the same price each so either $34.64 for standard, or $45.56 for priority
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    for the following box's 1st shipping box,8.8lb standard ship is $17.32, priority is $22.78, just the size of the box that priciing goes up
    for the 2nd shipping box that weights 7.8lbs price came out the same due to the heavy partagas decadas no 1 box in 2nd shipping box, so for all it would be for the 2 shipping box's total of 16 cigar box's, both shipping box's at the same price each so either $34.64 for standard, or $45.56 for priority
    heres second box
    So if I understand this right, the top box is standard ship for $17.32?
    right either box is the same price, unless you want to be specific on the box's you want? i can rearrange them and see whats the cost would be then
    thse prices i just put box's in a box to get an idea for all
    I'm not picky, just need a few for my cooler. I'll take a box of whatever, we'll see if Stubble wants anything specific. PM me your Paypal?
    just let me know which box's you want?
    heres the box list
    cohiba siglo 1
    tatuaje wetpack
    3- monte kilimanjaro
    ryj coroan cedro
    pars 898 varnish box
    lgc med' oro 4 box
    cao flathead piston
    rb odyssey
    rb genisis
    par series d4 10 box(water marks on it)
    partagas decadas no 1 humi box(alone it works as a humi)
    monte urau
    tat man and the c coffin
    monte habano 2000
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Joe, if no one claims them, I'd be interested in these

par series d4 10 box(water marks on it)
    partagas decadas no 1 humi box(alone it works as a humi)
    One of the Afrique boxes.

Let me know what you need from me or if someone's claimed them.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    I'm not looking for anything specific, just cedar boxes for a cooler. If available, I'd like whatever you can spare with standard shipping.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    I've got some I can send you late next week.
    to make this easy, since i get the feeling some people think i'm over charging for the shipping, send me a shipping label for what ever your wanting to pay, make sure the sender and reciever addy are yours and i'll ship it out once i get it, and you can pay any difference there is when it gets to you.
    sorry guys but i have gone thru this before i get p/m's people wanting them, but when i get shipping cost's, no one seems to believe or want them then, it's real simple, just tell me which box's you want, i'll fit them in a box and weight it, i do have my own usps shipping scale, and input everything to the desired zip code and get the shipping quote,
    on that same note here's my zip 60623, use it to get a quote for yourself, i can't give you a weight and box size until mi know what you want, tell me what you want and i'll get you the box dim's and weight real easy and simple.
    p/m if your wanting them, if not no big deal, i'm not a box collector
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    I ship a lot via UPS and the PO and your prices are very reasonable spot on. When it gets slightly heavy and bigger the PO is expensive.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    to make this easy, since i get the feeling some people think i'm over charging for the shipping, send me a shipping label for what ever your wanting to pay, make sure the sender and reciever addy are yours and i'll ship it out once i get it, and you can pay any difference there is when it gets to you.
    sorry guys but i have gone thru this before i get p/m's people wanting them, but when i get shipping cost's, no one seems to believe or want them then, it's real simple, just tell me which box's you want, i'll fit them in a box and weight it, i do have my own usps shipping scale, and input everything to the desired zip code and get the shipping quote,
    on that same note here's my zip 60623, use it to get a quote for yourself, i can't give you a weight and box size until mi know what you want, tell me what you want and i'll get you the box dim's and weight real easy and simple.
    p/m if your wanting them, if not no big deal, i'm not a box collector
    Your shipping prices seem legit to me. Just sayin
    I'm not sure anyone thinks your prices are unfair.I asked for whatever boxes you wanted to send for $17.32, which I THINK is what you said a box would/could be. The post is kind of confusing. You then asked me to pick boxes. Well I don't want to pick because I don't understand what can be shipped for $17.32. I'm so confused :(
    the prices i posted where based on rain's zip, they are spot on for him , anyone else i need a zip to get the quote,
    it's just tiring same thing every time, last time i just tossed them, i get the feeling it will be same on these, like i said no biggie for me, i hold them till monday no takers, then to the trash they go
    if you select which box's i can pack those and see what the price would be for the selected, the prices i posted i just threw what ever i could organize into each box, up to you if you just want random box's or selected ones, might be cheaper or might be more dont know until i pack them
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Joe, check your PM.
    I don't think the shipping costs are out of line.
    But then I've sent quite a few humis out to folks and know what the shipping is.
    heres whats left

cohiba siglo 1
    tatuaje wetpack
    2- monte kilimanjaro
    ryj coroan cedro
    lgc med' oro 4 box
    cao flathead piston
    rb odyssey
    rb genisis
    monte uhuru
    tat man and the c coffin
    monte habano 2000