Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Getting Started Here...

BPGuyBPGuy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
Hello!

I just found this forum, and I like what I see! Seems like a great bunch here.

I'm kind of interested in doing some trading, but I've never traded cigars online before, and I could use a good primer.

So, what do I need to know? I'm specifically concerned about shipping, and could use a lot of guidance there. Any other tips would be appreciated as well.

Thanks! And good to meet y'all!

Comments

• BPGuyBPGuy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Welcome, BPGuy! Be sure to visit THIS THREAD as well, and post an introduction of yourself to the forum. Glad to have you aboard!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Welcome....sent you a PM.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    BPGuy:
    Hello! I just found this forum, and I like what I see! Seems like a great bunch here. I'm kind of interested in doing some trading, but I've never traded cigars online before, and I could use a good primer. So, what do I need to know? I'm specifically concerned about shipping, and could use a lot of guidance there. Any other tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks! And good to meet y'all!
    I'll be your trading fairy godfather when you think you're ready. Simply let me know when, and what type we are talking about. Could be blind. Could be 5. Your call. My Private Message box awaits your call...
    WaltBasil:
    BPGuy:
    Hello! I just found this forum, and I like what I see! Seems like a great bunch here. I'm kind of interested in doing some trading, but I've never traded cigars online before, and I could use a good primer. So, what do I need to know? I'm specifically concerned about shipping, and could use a lot of guidance there. Any other tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks! And good to meet y'all!
    I'll be your trading fairy godfather when you think you're ready. Simply let me know when, and what type we are talking about. Could be blind. Could be 5. Your call. My Private Message box awaits your call...
    Off and running now! Couldn't ask for a better trading sponsor than Walt! Be gentle, WB. :^)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Welcome aboard from another noobie
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    You know I always handle the new guys with gloves.

WaltBasil:
    You know I always handle the new guys with gloves.

Yeah... that's what I'm afraid of...

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Hey BP, want to hear a funny story? Good. Back when I worked in a kitchen, the waitresses would abbreviate baked potato as BP. Do you know what we always claimed the customers wanted? You guessed it, Big Pen15. Thanks for reminding me of that.