Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LIGHTS OUT for Puff_Dougie - Ken Lands the Knock Out Punch!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
So, shortly after joining the forum, it came to my attention that Ken Light had his first baby. It seemed like a great excuse to start a pass in his honor, and show some love to a BOTL who had been one of the first folks here to reach out to me as a noob. It was very cool to watch the pass come together, and finally to see it land on Ken's doorstep earlier this week. Seeing the pics he posted made my day.

Ken kept hinting of his intention to retaliate. I assured him it was unnecessary, but had braced myself for an incoming fiver or sixer. Little did I know the extent of the devastation he had planned. Today, the postman brought this to my front porch...

I am utterly and completely stunned, brother, by your generosity! This is WAY over the top. I am almost embarrassed to post this, as it so far exceeds anything I have done to deserve such an outpouring of kindness. You obviously studied some of my posts to discern my favorites and wish-to-trys. The Serie V Nubs (certified authentic, no less) look and smell incredible! My Father is listed in my bio among my wish list, and I had just tried my first Le Bijou last night and absolutely loved it! And as if these weren't enough, a freakin' BOX of Draig K's!!! I can't thank you enough, sir! You have slain me!

If you ever get to Western PA, please let me know so that I might have the opportunity of shaking your hand and taking you out for brews and smokes!

Comments