Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5 Vegas Miami Knuckle source.

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
If you PM me I will give it to you. I humbly ask that if you purchase them that you will consider selling me 2 or trading for 2.

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    flowbee:
    PM sent

and answered I did
    rsherman24:
    PM Sent

Answered you are.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I had them in my cart and it wouldn't let me check out. Now they are gone. Thanks Though
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    same here, out of stock
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    You guys wiped them out!
    Way to go JD!
    You slipped on the rocks?
    ROFL!
    0patience:
    You guys wiped them out!
    Way to go JD!
    ROFL!

Not even a little bit funny. Now I will never be able to try one.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jd50ae:
    0patience:
    You guys wiped them out!
    Way to go JD!
    ROFL!

Have you tried any of the old Miami's? Or we're you looking for the knuckle size in particular?
    Gray4lines:
    jd50ae:
    0patience:
    You guys wiped them out!
    Way to go JD!
    ROFL!

Have you tried any of the old Miami's? Or we're you looking for the knuckle size in particular?

Actually the knuckle was the only older blue band I could find, and as of this point in time I have not got my sweaty palms on any blue band Miami. I do have a pre-order in for a sampler of the new black label Miami.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The old 5V Miamis just recently went out of production. If you put up a trade request, I'm sure someone here has a stash of them that would be willing to trade.
    SleevePlz:
    The old 5V Miamis just recently went out of production. If you put up a trade request, I'm sure someone here has a stash of them that would be willing to trade.

Had posted such a request a while back, and only 1 or 2 people had them, and they had so few they didn't want to give 1 up, and I certainly can't blame them for that.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Have you tired calling one of the reps here? I know Tim has materialized stuff outta thin air for me several times. There's a lot of stuff in their inventory that isn't displayed on the site...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jd50ae:
    SleevePlz:

Had posted such a request a while back, and only 1 or 2 people had them, and they had so few they didn't want to give 1 up, and I certainly can't blame them for that.
    I got you covered. Pm me your address. No knuckles, but I do have a few robo's and churchill's.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jd50ae:
    Gray4lines:
    jd50ae:
    0patience:
    You guys wiped them out!
    Way to go JD!
    ROFL!

Actually the knuckle was the only older blue band I could find, and as of this point in time I have not got my sweaty palms on any blue band Miami. I do have a pre-order in for a sampler of the new black label Miami.
    JD, what color band do they have now? If you can post a picture of the one that you are looking for I can see if I have any. I do have the Knuckle size and have had them maybe 8 months to a year now. If those are what you are looking for I can probably send you a couple.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    bandyt09:
    jd50ae:
    Gray4lines:
    jd50ae:
    0patience:
    You guys wiped them out!
    Way to go JD!
    ROFL!

JD, what color band do they have now? If you can post a picture of the one that you are looking for I can see if I have any. I do have the Knuckle size and have had them maybe 8 months to a year now. If those are what you are looking for I can probably send you a couple.
    These are the new ones: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=535

Certainly sounds like you have the correct ones with the age you mentioned.