Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Inc BOSSMAN aka NATIONAL HIT RCY WEEK

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
So I'm declaring this NATIONAL HIT RCY WEEK!! Feel free to join and post DC's of u take part!! ;) 9114 9012 3080 1802 3585 28

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    9114901189866055864247. Winner Winner
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Oh my. Rick... you know I had nothing to do with this. I swear... I done learned my lesson. But I may partake. ;-)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Damn poor little Ricky
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    What he meant to say is it's National Hit Enola Gay Toombes and Glock Day. And I blame Big Shizza for this mess. Disregard, what these two geniuses are saying. I have a good situation right now, I have no more room.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Boyz don't listen to him!! He has been under the weather and it is effecting his memory!! We all know a good get well package always helps us feel better!!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    You can squeeze in a few more...try harder!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    RCY Cigars:
    What he meant to say is it's National Hit Enola Gay Toombes and Glock Day. And I blame Big Shizza for this mess. Disregard, what these two geniuses are saying. I have a good situation right now, I have no more room.
    If you read between the lines... sounds like... he's saying he needs an additional humidor...
    Brian take your freakin meds man. At some point you have to realize what will come from this.
    Yeah don't try to throw me and Dan into your sickness, now lay down take some medicine and let the good brothers here take care of u.
    Stubble:
    You can squeeze in a few more...try harder!

You Sir are fudged and you dont even know it. Your time is short lived trust me. You did the deed and now you will know me.

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    If you read between the lines... sounds like... he's saying he needs an additional humidor...
    i think he needs another cooler just sayin
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    All I can say is . Hmmmmmmm
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    No hablo ingles.
    Glock1975:
    Yeah don't try to throw me and Dan into your sickness, now lay down take some medicine and let the good brothers here take care of u.

Well at least I get some joy out of this. Since you DIDNT CONTEST BEING ENOLA GAY. Thanks for letting us know for sure. Way to hit yourself by the way. After EVERYONE see this. Let's see who gets hit.

RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

Well at least I get some joy out of this. Since you DIDNT CONTEST BEING ENOLA GAY. Thanks for letting us know for sure. Way to hit yourself by the way. After WVERYONE see this. Let's see who gets hit.

Lies lies lies
    Stubble:
    No hablo ingles.

Oh you speaky englay very well. I now have your addy as well. I will properly address you in a few Sir.

Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

Well at least I get some joy out of this. Since you DIDNT CONTEST BEING ENOLA GAY. Thanks for letting us know for sure. Way to hit yourself by the way. After WVERYONE see this. Let's see who gets hit.

Lies lies lies

RIGHT, and you dare quote yourself for everyone to see again.

• ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Maybe it is the mad cow disease as my good friend Denny Crane would say. And I quote RCY "Thank you but, You guys are crazy, I didn't win any contest." This after previously offering to "fudge" me up. Its all good bro its going to be a dish served cold.