RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
He just admitted it in Medic45 thread.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Not true guys, Rick has a fever
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Glock1975:
    Not true guys, Rick has a fever

Ray, you can't cover this up. All they have to do is go over to Inc Bossman aka National Hit Rick Week thread. And everyone will see what you said. I'm gettin my trunk ready for what I'm going to do to you. For that hit you put on me.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    No 1 believes u for a second Richard, go back to bed. It's nighty nighty time for U
    Glock1975:
    No 1 believes u for a second Richard, go back to bed. It's nighty nighty time for U

Ray, except what you did to all of us. I can easily plaster a reminder of everyone name. I can't wait to get home.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    My name is New Boots, and I believe RCY. However, I also he may be part of the crew, but he's not the only member.
    New Boots:
    My name is New Boots, and I believe RCY. However, I also he may be part of the crew, but he's not the only member.

Real funny, I see someone wants some attention. Don't worry, I'll give you some more. And for the record, I hit you with my name. Not an alias, see you soon NewBoots.

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Always figured the Gay(s) to be Bandy + someone else. So it is Toombes + Glock + bandy?
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:

Real funny, I see someone wants some attention. Don't worry, I'll give you some more. And for the record, I hit you with my name. Not an alias, see you soon NewBoots.

What the!? Who the?! How the?! I'm on YOUR side!!!!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Marker:
    Always figured the Gay(s) to be Bandy + someone else. So it is Toombes + Glock + bandy?
    + RCY
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Medic45:
    Marker:
    + RCY

You guys are historical, Brian enjoy what's about to happen to you.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Paranoia... check!
    Susceptibility to wild conspiracy theories... check!
    Lashing out at imagined "enemies"... check!
    Sudden mood swings... check!

Yep. I'm pretty sure Rick has malaria. Either that, or rabies from being bitten by a rabid groundhog.
    I see where this is going. I'm not a present in the community anymore. So even when the facts point directly at your friend. You choose to accuse the person who has figured it out. I get it, thanks Brian and Ray. Your friends stood by you, I'm out ??....
    Enola Gays. Seriously, just fess up.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I don't know about the rest of you but I rather enjoy not knowing. Indeed, I think we should all just accept that there is an Enola Gay and enjoy the carnage as it happens. I think RCY should just put it back in his pants (snicker snicker). And before any of you get a wise idea, check the date I joined the forums and the date that the EG appeared. I came well after.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    hmmm...I've wondered who EnolaGay was.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Interesting.......
    Echambers:
    I don't know about the rest of you but I rather enjoy not knowing. Indeed, I think we should all just accept that there is an Enola Gay and enjoy the carnage as it happens. I think RCY should just put it back in his pants (snicker snicker). And before any of you get a wise idea, check the date I joined the forums and the date that the EG appeared. I came well after.

Don't worry whoever you are, I won't make another comment.

RCY Cigars:
    Echambers:

PM Rick
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

Ray, except what you did to all of us. I can easily plaster a reminder of everyone name. I can't wait to get home.
    I have been waiting for this for a loooong time!!!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    RCY Cigars:
    Echambers:

We all know that's just the malaria talking. :-)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I don't understand. Enola was kinda funny. Neat not knowing. But if you get called out for being EG and don't fess up it gets old and tired. Then fanbois pile on and the fun turns sour.

You can always make another visage like Canola Gay. Or Ricola Gay. Maybe Butthole surfer? Let it end on a fun and high note. Not this drag it on bullcrap with 12 year old antics.
    fudge packahhhhh
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Snicker...Snicker.. You guys make my day. :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Marker:
    I don't understand. Enola was kinda funny. Neat not knowing. But if you get called out for being EG and don't fess up it gets old and tired. Then fanbois pile on and the fun turns sour.

You can always make another visage like Canola Gay. Or Ricola Gay. Maybe Butthole surfer? Let it end on a fun and high note. Not this drag it on bullcrap with 12 year old antics.
    I imagine after all of the damage that they have done, that coming out would be very bad for them. I wouldn't want to face that kind of retribution. Who knows? Maybe they will.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    RCY Cigars:
    Echambers:

You know RCY, if you've got a list it just might be time to introduce those fellas to the jet age...
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    jliu:
    Enola Gays. Seriously, just fess up.
    so when u gonna fess up bro
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I'm going with people who call out others for being Enola gay are Enola gay!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I have an even more interesting Enola Gay conspiracy theory...

It's an elaborate hoax. Every so often, those who are "in" on the ruse communicate via PM and synchronize a date for the next wave of Enola Gays attacks. On said date, each of them prints out a generic "Ghosts of the Enola Gays" note, removes a pile of sticks from his own humi/cooler, arranges them under the note, snaps a photo, posts it on the forum, then feigns outrage.

It's brilliant, really.

Either that, or they're extra-terrestrials. Ever notice how many UFO reports talk about a strange "cigar shaped" object? Hmmmmm??
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Just another thought on this subject. Perhaps some people bomb others because they wish to; not because they want any sort of personal recognition and obviously not any form of retribution. There are people whom give to others because they wish to...that being a 'gift'. The reward being the feeling they get by knowing they did a deed that made another person's day.

While i dont care if ppl figure out who EG truly is, if they wish their true identity to be revealed, perhaps they will come clean, or perhaps they wont. Either way, whomever EG truly is, my guess is that they have NOT identified themselves because they wish to do their deeds for the sake of doing nice things for people, and not for the personal recognition.

Enola gay, if i am wrong, and that you actually do wish to be 'figured out....then i am sorry. But if you wish to remain a phantom, unknown bomber..then i wish you luck in your quest....as it seems the community is seeking to out you.