Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Belated Birthday Beatings

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
I thought I had survived my birthday.....guess not

First, Tyland slaps me around a bit

Then Charlie Wickens comes in for the kill. Who is this Charlie Wickens you ask? I wonder the same thing!

Thanks for the great sticks guys! I was just thinking today, that I'd fared pretty well from Curtis' birthday bombing attempt(s). However, the one from Mr. Wickens did say "Blame Curtis"

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Just when you thought you were safe!! Nice!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Well the Kentucky Crusher aka Curtis might have dropped me a note. The delay might have been a result of a few too many Tequilas. Enjoy
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Tyland64:
    Well the Kentucky Crusher aka Curtis might have dropped me a note. The delay might have been a result of a few too many Tequilas. Enjoy
    Well Ty 'ol boy....you've entered the list. You were persuaded, so you'll not be near the top. But list it is. Thanks brother
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Good job Guys !
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Nice hit brothers!!enjoy the smokes boots! On a side note I figured out early on not to mention birthday or anniversary just to stay under the radar,.. ..
    twistedstem:
    Nice hit brothers!!enjoy the smokes boots! On a side note I figured out early on not to mention birthday or anniversary just to stay under the radar,.. ..
    Oh, Curtis made sure it was mentioned.....a lot
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    New Boots:
    twistedstem:
    Yeah I noticed ...lol...I thought about getting in on it too,but I promised you I wouldn't hit far awhile sooo I didn't ..
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    twistedstem:
    In many locations.

Nicely done fellas
    twistedstem:
    New Boots:
    twistedstem:
    Yeah I noticed ...lol...I thought about getting in on it too,but I promised you I wouldn't hit far awhile sooo I didn't ..
    I appreciate it Vance!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Haha! Talk about kicking a guy when he is down.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    twistedstem:
    Says the guy whose birthday is May 1st! Alert alert alert!!!!