Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gotta get rid of stuff

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Hey Guys-----Ok so I tried with lots and unloaded several things, but in my infinitie wisdom, I bought about as many sticks as I was able to sell and then some....Surely we never do that around here right, lol? The following is a list of stuff I have that I would really like to sell, PM me and we will work it out. If you are low on dough, or would prefer to trade----Ill go for that too. All trades will be in your favor I will ensure as I just need to get some space in the humi and hope someone can enjoy some sticks I just dont have room for. PM me about whatever and we can talk

1 Tatuaje 20th Miam, Ortega Cigars Wild Bunch Joe Warrior, Tatajue Conju 2012, 7-20-4 Huslter barberpole, Quesada Heisenberg, 4 Dos Campeons Coraje's, 4 Dos Compeones Sixto's, 7 Five Vegas 2013's, 5 Partagas Benji Menendez Toro's2 A. Fuente Opus X Angel Share's, CAO Evil Snoman, 12 La Capitana No.3's, 1 Four Kicks, 1 LP Dirty Rat, 1 LP UF-13, My Father le Bijou 1922, Leccia Black, 1 LP t-52, 1 Diesel Crucible, 4 Macanudo Maduro Vintage 1997s, 2 RP Royale's, 2 LP Undercrowns

Comments