Home Ratings & Reviews

AJ seconds

roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
Has anyone tried these? Likes/dislikes, in the magazine I think that they are around $30 for 20 or so. Just wondering about them.

Comments

• JGKAMINJGKAMIN Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Pretty decent deal on them, $35+ right now for a bundle of 20.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    You might want to ask randy
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I would try them on principle.With that being said....don't tell anyone, but I don't think AJ makes the *best* sticks. I think that he is consistent, and that for the price he makes good cigars. I know what my $4.50 MOW PA off the DD is going to taste like....and it tastes good!Anyways...what was I saying? Oh yeah...AJ stick, yeah, must be good. :)
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    roland_7707:
    Has anyone tried these? Likes/dislikes, in the magazine I think that they are around $30 for 20 or so. Just wondering about them.
    That's not a question with an answer to it. Being seconds, you don't know which line you will get. Let's say you adore San Lo but you detest Diesel while you have not tried MOW. You roll the dice, you may get what you love, what you detest, or what you have not tried. It's a crap shoot.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    I got some once and they were pretty good. I have no idea which ones i got though. They certainly weren't diesels, mows, and i'm almost sure they weren't the san lotano ovals..Nevertheless, i enjoyed them.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    So are they a mix of all his, or 20 of the same one?
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    roland_7707:
    20 of the same one
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Thanatos0320:
    roland_7707:
    20 of the same one
    Yep. Each bundle will include only "1 type" --- so you'll get 20 of the same thing.

But each bundle varies.....so if you order 2 bundles --- 1 might be all 5V AAA, and the other 1 might be all Nica Libres....

If you're a fan of AJ sticks though, I'd say go for it. Can't beat the price - great for yardgars