Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Back in Action

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
yeah, it's been awhile... I've been busy... you've been busy... we're all busy... well, i'm no longer going to use that as an excuse...

I hope everyone is doing well... and now down to the good stuff... I need targets...

Let's say five targets... so PM me who the target should by and why (may as well include an addy too) and I'll pick 5 marks because I need to clear some room in my humis! It's like a Welcome Back Bombing Spree, if you will...

let the nominations begin!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Rain:
    w00t
    How you been brotha?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Are you the same Robby from CigarFed? If so, for the record, I am not the same Morgan that emailed Logan during Thursdays cigar chat that had comments regarding you. It was all in fun. LOL :):)
    MorganGeo:
    Are you the same Robby from CigarFed? If so, for the record, I am not the same Morgan that emailed Logan during Thursdays cigar chat that had comments regarding you. It was all in fun. LOL :):)
    Ha! yep, same guy... and there were some nasty messages... haters gonna hate
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    robbyras:
    yeah, it's been awhile... I've been busy... you've been busy... we're all busy... well, i'm no longer going to use that as an excuse...

I hope everyone is doing well... and now down to the good stuff... I need targets...

Let's say five targets... so PM me who the target should by and why (may as well include an addy too) and I'll pick 5 marks because I need to clear some room in my humis! It's like a Welcome Back Bombing Spree, if you will...

ahh brother glad to see you back..
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Nice to see you back Rob!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    robbyras:

AH CRAP! Robs here!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Good to see you back around these parts, Rob!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jgibv:
    bomb this put0 right here ^^^
    thanks for the welcome back fellas... keep the targets comin... I'll keep you all posted
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Welcome back and PM sent. I have addresses if you need them but cMt send until tonight. My guess is you have them anyway.
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    ¡Cállate! DZR --- I will send you a bundle of 7x70s as punishment if you don't shut your pie hole!!!

And Rob ---- don't listen to DZR....he's had a few too many cervezas today ;-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    ¡Cállate! DZR --- I will send you a bundle of 7x70s as punishment if you don't shut your pie hole!!!

Nomination=Both of the above jokers..... Hi Rob!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    MorganGeo:

I believe Morgan's email during the chat was something about how your reviews were full of sh**. He may have even won a 5 pack it was so bad. Thanks for pointing that out Morgan. Let me know if you need his address.
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

Nomination=Both of the above jokers..... I nominate myself, because I'm a struggling college student. Hi Rob!
    FTFY Jim!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

heck, might as well bomb this cabr0n as well ^^^
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

heck, might as well bomb this cabr0n as well ^^^
    Looks like DZR is deflecting your aim so you don't realize how great a target... um victim... um BOTL he is.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

welcome back Rob. I nominate all three of these here fellers.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Welcome back man. Missed that doggie ashtray.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

I nominate all 4 of these fellas... just because
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    curtpick:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

I nominate all 5 of them Nomination=Both of the above jokers..... Hi Rob!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    curtpick:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

I nominate ME and the 4 other fellas... just because
    There's your five!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Welcome back rob!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    umm....welcome back.....PM sent
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    curtpick:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

since Curt jumped in I'll have to nominate him too and here's why: he's really a gifted photographer and he likes to send "candid" pictures of himself to OG BORKs unless he gets cigars from them..... You probably don't want to see that.
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:

I believe Morgan's email during the chat was something about how your reviews were full of sh**. He may have even won a 5 pack it was so bad. Thanks for pointing that out Morgan. Let me know if you need his address.
    The one I remember said that "Rob loves every cigar he smokes"... Can't remember who sent it, but it's true, I tend to only review stuff I like... maybe I'll break that trend soon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    RR is back, welcome bro. I've been known to throw some names out there before, so I will stay out of this 1 this time....
    Who am I kidding, if u are looking for a few targets I suggest, Royln( Smoke em) Curt ( Curtpick) Chris( C- Love) and Mr. BigHizza just to name a few.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Rob, are you sure that it was not Jango Fett in that pic? He and Boba look an like since they're clones. Lol
    just funnin.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:

LOL, in my defense I was trying to win a contest and I knew that would win over Logan and he would run with it.. hahaha Sorry Rob =P
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:

LOL, in my defense I was trying to win a contest and I knew that would win over Logan and he would run with it.. hahaha Sorry Rob =P

It was taken well on the chat Morgan, only kidding. From some of the emails that Logan read, yours was mild. LOL