Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Super quick contest

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey guys, I'm going to head out to herf with Roman in a couple hours. So I thought I would do a quick little contest. The prize will be nothing special, just a little fiver from me to you. The contest is simple. I'm going to smoke a cigar that was received from one of you. Simply guess that person. This will be based on the first cigar I smoke tonight. If by some chance, no one correctly guesses the person, I will go with the second cigar that I smoke tonight. I can't imagine no one will guess either. One guess per person. Please don't repeat earlier guesses as the first person to guess correctly will be the winner. I don't know what I'm bringing yet or smoking and I won't be checking this thread until I light up my first cigar at which time I will end the contest and hopefully declare a winner. Good luck. In case you are wondering, I have received cigars from pretty much everyone here, lol. So there are many, many possible guesses. I might go old school and smoke something from a vet, might go with a new guy. Not sure what I'm going to be in the mood for tonight. This contest will be closed by 8:00, possibly earlier.

Comments