Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wish to trade for a desired "birthday cigar"

raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
My birthday is in May, and I'd like to partially celebrate by smoking a couple of them high class premium cigars, particularly an Opus X or Lost City and/or God of Fire.

I could buy 'em, but I thought it might be more fun to trade a few of mine for one of yours. Besides, the ones you have would probably be nice 'n aged.

I've can trade from my selection of My Fathers, Hemingways, La Aroma de Cuba, Joya De Nicaraguas and other stuff.

Note: I ain't lookin' for charity. Straight up tradin' only. PM if you got it.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I can accommodate you on this...... Your choice as I have all on hand...... I may need to dig deep on the GOF.... Wanna do a 545 blind ????????????
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    PMs have been send to both very kind gentlemen who responded. This ol' fart is going to have a smokin' B-day!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    545 stick trade? You guys have lost your minds hahaha.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    jsnake:
    545 stick trade? You guys have lost your minds hahaha.
    You know how we roll playa
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    raisindot:
    PMs have been send to both very kind gentlemen who responded. This ol' fart is going to have a smokin' B-day!
    Old Fart? How old? I always thought of you as being a young-ish guy.
    Bob Luken:
    raisindot:

If you MUST know, Bob, I'm just over the half-century mark and heading down fast. But, in my defense, I feel a lot older!
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Ouuu the OpusX Lost City or a God of Fire (cameroon) would be great smokes for your birthday.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    raisindot:
    Bob Luken:
    raisindot:

If you MUST know, Bob, I'm just over the half-century mark and heading down fast. But, in my defense, I feel a lot older!
    I would have never guessed.... I always ASSumed 25ish or so. I cant offer all, but I can offer some for your Bday! no trade...

Aj
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    raisindot:
    My birthday is in May, and I'd like to partially celebrate by smoking a couple of them high class premium cigars, particularly an Opus X or Lost City and/or God of Fire.

I could buy 'em, but I thought it might be more fun to trade a few of mine for one of yours. Besides, the ones you have would probably be nice 'n aged.

I've can trade from my selection of My Fathers, Hemingways, La Aroma de Cuba, Joya De Nicaraguas and other stuff.

Note: I ain't lookin' for charity. Straight up tradin' only. PM if you got it.
    I should have thought of this...good idea. Figured I'd just hit the BNM and smoke something straight, since I don't have anything aged. I'd buy two and age one for next year, though. I still haven't decided what my b-day smoke will be. Hmmmm.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I think I still have your addy.... Some office park..
    dr_frankenstein56:
    raisindot:
    Bob Luken:
    raisindot:

I would have never guessed.... I always ASSumed 25ish or so. Aj

Yeah, it's my maturity level (or lack thereof) that makes people ASSume incorrectly... :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... DC 9114901123086754612107........ ENJOY