Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
Well last Friday night I went to the movies to see 300: Rise of the Empire...well that has inspired me to bomb 300 cigars (need to make room in the cooler for future purchases). My plan is to send 30 cigars to 10 deserving BOTL's...I was gonna do a 1-10 hit list and post it..but I am thinking it will be more fun when the recipient doesn't know its coming!! Now since shipping will probably cost me some serious pepper jack or swiss...this might take me a few weeks.

I might send out 60 at a time, or 90...who the hell knows!! Just guard ya mailboxes bitches!! HA HA HA HA HA

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    WTF is dis...?..
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Good f**king luck :p
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well last Friday night I went to the movies to see 300: Rise of the Empire...well that has inspired me to bomb 300 cigars (need to make room in the cooler for future purchases). My plan is to send 30 cigars to 10 deserving BOTL's...I was gonna do a 1-10 hit list and post it..but I am thinking it will be more fun when the recipient doesn't know its coming!! Now since shipping will probably cost me some serious pepper jack or swiss...this might take me a few weeks.

I might send out 60 at a time, or 90...who the hell knows!! Just guard ya mailboxes bitches!! HA HA HA HA HA

You're crazy....... Crazy generous!!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    30 is a lot brother.why would you do that to anybody?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands too cuz he bombin errvyone out here.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    *** just got real homies!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Royln, you been eating wet food man ?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Holy hell...that is nuts!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Dang bro, that is awesome! Can't wait to see all of the carnage.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Go get 'em Royln! That's epic, bro!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    You need to go see the Muppet movie or something to settle down. That just ain't right
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Please pick your final list before Thursday. ***.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    300!?!?! Damn!!! Youre gonna murder those people just like the spartans did with the persians. Molon lave...
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    You sure that was JUST tobacco in the sticks you been smokin?
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    This seems like the kind of place where the motto "You reap what you sow" is applicable. Be careful or you may just need a new cooler for those purchases lol!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    smoke em if you got em:

yeah, you see, this is not going to be cool, this just does not seem right,
    in the words of my youngest who sounds german sometimes " i zont zike it!"
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    April Fools! Right? Huh? Please be kidding. This might just destory these forums permanently.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    You're going to send out another 300 cigars? You are CRAY-ZEE bro. Do you even 300 bro?
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    The bombs have really been crazy these last few weeks
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    smoke em if you got em:

Best April Fools joke EVER! Picturing all the peeps checking their mailboxes for the next few weeks... LOL!

Baahahaahaahaaaa!!!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Joke or not, I think I'm safe. I might be wrong but don't think we have crossed paths for him to have my address.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    curtiscr79:
    Joke or not, I think I'm safe. I might be wrong but don't think we have crossed paths for him to have my address.
    Everyone here knows someone that has your (and everyone else's) address. If this is legit, nobody is safe lol.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    bwahaha, do you know how easy it is to get an addy on this forum? why do you think i post mine openly. ive been used and abused so many times from day one. its like someone like TOOMBES to post you addy on the bathroom stall for a good time.. :)
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    jsnake:
    April Fools! Right? Huh? Please be kidding. This might just destory these forums permanently.
    I couldn't handle this, great april folls joke !
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    You know if you need space you could just buy another cooler. Dang, thats some epic bombing!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    flowbee:
    jsnake:
    I couldn't handle this, great april folls joke !
    Sadly, I'm not sure that it is a joke. This is a very believable scenario for Royln! Either way, it is/was an awesome idea!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jsnake:
    must be or he's the Enola gay!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    smoke em if you got em:

Outrageous.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    aprils fools bitc hes,lol