Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

APB: Arrest Warrant For gio164 and brianetz1

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
The suspects in question are wanted for the murder of No_one21. On April 2nd 2014, No_one21 (or Sam) was found dead in his house suffering a single gun shot wound. In the past few months, Sam has survived mailbox explosions, kitchen decimators, living room extinguishers, and basement bunker busters. Today's attack however was a calculated sniper shot straight to his heart.

Obligatory:

Seriously guys, this was ridiculous. With Bigshizza being my new dad, apparently Brian is my new mom. Brian won gio164's NCAA contest and had him send the winnings to me. Apparently, I'm so bad at contests he has to win them for me. It came with a very nice note so thank you John, and thank you so incredibly much for the stick selection. Half of these are favorites and half are on my really want to try list. Most bombs go for area of effect, this thing truly hit me square in the chest. Made my day and I got just giddy as hell when I saw what was in the box.

Thanks again to both of you! Oh and Brian, I suspect this is one of your newer methods of making sure your winnings don't force you into a cooler... can't keep it up forever.

Comments