Home Non Cigar Related

So you think your dog is trained?

blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Sigh......I can dream.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    My dog can do the last 5 sec of the vid.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danielzreyes:
    My dog can do the last 5 sec of the vid.
    Mine too....
    She's pretty good at that part.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    blutattoo:
    I'm with Kahl.

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    We sent my dog Gus thru obedience school at pet smart.Gus is a mutt( part beagle,part daschund,with a dash of lab thrown in there)he is also a rescue from the humane society.so he went thru a 6 week class,at the last class trainer tells us Gus won't be eligible to graduate,but we can send him thru again for free.so we do.at the 5 week mark trainer tells us pretty much same thing .Gus is good dog just not trainable.could send him thru again but would be a waste of time.so I'd love it if Gus could do something like that,but were just happy he comes when we call him and doesn't poop on the floor.....
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    twistedstem:
    We sent my dog Gus thru obedience school at pet smart.Gus is a mutt( part beagle,part daschund,with a dash of lab thrown in there)he is also a rescue from the humane society.so he went thru a 6 week class,at the last class trainer tells us Gus won't be eligible to graduate,but we can send him thru again for free.so we do.at the 5 week mark trainer tells us pretty much same thing .Gus is good dog just not trainable.could send him thru again but would be a waste of time.so I'd love it if Gus could do something like that,but were just happy he comes when we call him and doesn't poop on the floor.....
    Yep, I feel your pain. I'm just happy if my dogs don't poop in the house. At least they are out of the chewing stage.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I think after watching that video no one thinks their dog is trained.