Who has a dog..?

2»

Comments

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Rescued ex-racing greyhound.... Cooper
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    2 dogs in this house.

Luxor is a 10 year old pointer mix.

Brittany is a 10 year old beagle. She is with us for 3 years (1 1/2 years down) while a buddy of mine and his family are over in China.

Rob
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    jd50ae:
    blutattoo:
    Bobbie and Peck. Here is Bob

Great looking dog. Is Bob the one you rescued (on the bridge.?)?
    yep
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Abby-yellow lab
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Two rescue dogs, Braedon and Quinn, half black lab and half shepherd, rottie, something tall and something long.

• TheGOATTheGOAT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 69
    Brandy and Molly. Brandy is a lab/collie/St. Bernard mix. Molly is a silky terrier.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Brandy is a good looking dog. Thanks for sharing all the pics guys.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Sadie and Sugar.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    heres my dog(GUS) my gus photo IMG_20140414_18323_edit_1397514781034_zpsuld5qfif.jpg
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    I got a pitbull named Khaleesi that is the sweetest dog I've ever own. The bad part is my g/f and soon to be fiancé wants 2 more. She already has names picked out.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Dolly, a chihuahua Jack Russell mix. Abby, a Cockapoo. Both b!tches, much to my wife's chagrin, when I come home and yell "where's my b!tches?!" And they come running.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    WaltBasil:
    Dolly, a chihuahua Jack Russell mix. Abby, a Cockapoo. Both b!tches, much to my wife's chagrin, when I come home and yell "where's my b!tches?!" And they come running.

Coming in through the back door I made my wife chagrin once. Little did I know that Pastor Scot and part of his congregation were in the living room. I always check for cars now.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    twistedstem:
    heres my dog(GUS)

What kind of dog is he? We had a Maggie (RIP) for about 10 years and they look VERY similar in the face. The rescue center said she was beagle/dachsund mix.
    ehehat:
    Rescued ex-racing greyhound.... Cooper

One of my stepson's in a moment of enlightenment rescued a doberman from our friends at a local no-kill rescue and he brought her home. Doberman my butt, she has more greyhound in her then a bus. Never seen a dog take to other dogs, big or small, and get along so well. Only wants to play all the time except when she is sleeping on the sofa. Doberman color greyhound otherwise.

Greyhounds are some of the most mistreated dogs in this country, God forbid if they can't run fast. Their intelligence ranks among the highest and they are actually eager to be trained. Loyal and great around kids and I have only heard Bella bark once. Good on people who rescue them.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    I have a pure bread Siberian Husky named Summit image
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232

My wife and I adopted a Pitbull rescue. He is an American Red-nose Pitbull...he's turning two this weekend and is a handful. His name is Finnegan. image
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    slamb@cigar.com:

My wife and I adopted a Pitbull rescue. He is an American Red-nose Pitbull...he's turning two this weekend and is a handful. His name is Finnegan. image
    Do you know his history? We rescued a Boxer-Pit mix a few years back that was being raised for the ring. He's with my son now and has been for a long time, and is a good dog, with people. With other dogs? Not so much. Has to be introduced slowly, and the other dog has to know who's the boss. With cats? Forget about it. Very smart dog, but he's got his own agenda.
    He was left in a closet for two weeks as a puppy by some Scumbags a few towns over from us in Allentown. Luckily Sun Rays Pittbull Rescue found him and his sister and got them cleaned up and what not. We had him since he was about 3 months old. His older brother is a black cat, who on most occasions kicks his ass pretty good, so he's good with cats for the most part. He isn't a fan of other dogs, but loves people though...sometimes a little two much--especially since he thinks he is a 5 pound lap dog when he's more like a 95 pound lap dog.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    He was left in a closet for two weeks as a puppy by some Scumbags a few towns over from us in Allentown. Luckily Sun Rays Pittbull Rescue found him and his sister and got them cleaned up and what not. We had him since he was about 3 months old. His older brother is a black cat, who on most occasions kicks his ass pretty good, so he's good with cats for the most part. He isn't a fan of other dogs, but loves people though...sometimes a little two much--especially since he thinks he is a 5 pound lap dog when he's more like a 95 pound lap dog.

Good for you. I love Pitts and Sidney would be a house dog if he liked cats and Little Guy didn't think he was boss of the house. Sidney is always friendly and loves to go for long walks and play in the little pool we got him.
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    I have a pure bread Siberian Husky named Summit

Husky's are another breed we do not see around here, just too hot and humid.
    My guy loves the water as well. I live right on the Lehigh River and take him down to it when its nice, he goes nuts. I have to even watch opening the bathroom door because he'll jump in the bathtub and he won't get out until I give him a bath.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    My guy loves the water as well. I live right on the Lehigh River and take him down to it when its nice, he goes nuts. I have to even watch opening the bathroom door because he'll jump in the bathtub and he won't get out until I give him a bath.

i would kill to have one of my dogs like a bath. Though I think Sidney would if he were inside, he just loves to be in water of any kind. The rest will jump in the pond, but run the bath and they all disappear.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    bbass2:
    twistedstem:
    heres my dog(GUS)

What kind of dog is he? We had a Maggie (RIP) for about 10 years and they look VERY similar in the face. The rescue center said she was beagle/dachsund mix.
    Actually same thing they told us at the humane society when we adopted Gus.maybe they're related.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Here's a pic of her...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    PAtoNH:
    here's my pup

What a great pose.