Home Non Cigar Related

I created a new drink!!!! Have you?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Ok I created a new drank! It's lemonade, vodka and honey liqueur! It's amazing!!! I call it a *** Mickles! :) have you created a drink of your own?

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    "Turds on the beach."
    Any drink will do. Just salt the rim of the glass and garnish with a Baby Ruth candy bar.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    LiquidChaos66:
    Ok I created a new drank! It's lemonade, vodka and honey liqueur! It's amazing!!! I call it a *** Mickles! :) have you created a drink of your own?
    Lemonade, vodka, and honey... I think I drank just that last time we ate at TGIF. No, seriously. Of course, they named it something else. If it wasn't TGIF, it was someplace similar. Throw a little rum in there instead of vodka, and you'd have liquid chaos.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Bob Luken:
    "Turds on the beach."
    Any drink will do. Just salt the rim of the glass and garnish with a Baby Ruth candy bar.
    Haha! Great name, Bob! What's in it? Sounds like it might be similar to one that my son and I came up with. We froze coffee into ice cubes, then dropped them into snifters of Bailey's Irish Cream. We called it an "Irish Outhouse."
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bob Luken:
    "Turds on the beach."
    Haha! Great name, Bob! What's in it? Sounds like it might be similar to one that my son and I came up with. We froze coffee into ice cubes, then dropped them into snifters of Bailey's Irish Cream. We called it an "Irish Outhouse."
    LOL. Coffee and Bailey's sounds like a good mix for "turds on the beach". It's a take off on "sex on the beach" so I figured the main thing was to remain true to the name. Salted rim for "the beach" part and Baby Ruth for "turds".
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    webmost:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Lemonade, vodka, and honey... I think I drank just that last time we ate at TGIF. No, seriously. Of course, they named it something else. If it wasn't TGIF, it was someplace similar. Throw a little rum in there instead of vodka, and you'd have liquid chaos.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol i will be honest... ive never gone out and ordered drinks other than redbull and vodka or a screwdriver. i know almost no drinks! im lame. lol
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    LiquidChaos66:

John Taffer created the same drink for one of his bar saves.