Home Non Cigar Related

Why and When??????

AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
Gotta vent.... Why the heck does Mother Nature need to continue to dump snow on Minnesota???? When will spring really come?!?!??! I long for a nice warm morning.... cup of strong joe paired with a perfect cigar......

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I'm with ya, buddy. PA hasn't been much warmer. Keep getting teasers of a warm day here and there, then the temp drops back down and it feels like winter is never going to end! Would love to be sitting on the porch right now with a cup of coffee and a connie, but it's too dang cold!!!
  • RedRex06RedRex06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 155
    Dude, here in Denver we got 4+ inches on the 2nd of April. I am thoroughly done with winter!
  • Johnny12Johnny12 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    I am afraid to write that in Israel, where I am currently, it is damn sunny and so hot, that i am looking for shadow all day long...))
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    AVJim:
    Gotta vent.... Why the heck does Mother Nature need to continue to dump snow on Minnesota???? When will spring really come?!?!??! I long for a nice warm morning.... cup of strong joe paired with a perfect cigar......
    Hey, look at the bright side: no skeeters yet.

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Same story in Buffalo ...... Winter just refuses to let go. We had what they called a blizzard a few weeks back just solely based on the wind and snow mixture.... Snow areas got 8-12 inches most others got 3-7 inches ..... The next days high was 44 followed by 61 ..... Insane
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    We had snow overnight Friday, wicked winds all day yesterday with temps about 20F and today it is almost tropical @ 35F, but full sun. Had a cigar on the front porch watching my 10 year ride his bike around through the drifts that just wont melt away. Have 2-3 feet of snow on most of the fields, except in the middle where the sun hits. A few days more like this though and perhaps it will all go away. Have a feeling it will go from winter to instant summer!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    That's part of the reason we are in NC. I've lived in the northeast all of my life and I got sick of being tail deep in snow a good part of the year!

• Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    At least there is no snow in July and August. Something to look forward to.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    My Dads family was from North Dakota, place called Cavalier. When we visited up there when I was a kid in the '60s, the cousins showed me how high up on the house the snow would get in the winter. I didn't believe them. Then, we moved to Alaska. Thought that was cold, but folks said ND and Minnesota were worse. Spring is coming bro, hang in there.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    In the 70s here for the rest of the week, but I woke up to snow last Thursday morning. I think I'd rather have something a little more consistent than that. Carharts and slick roads one day, playing golf in shorts 2 days later can be tough on a guy lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Meanwhile, in So Ca
    photo 1ECB1D8B-orig.jpg
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    ya know........ I do have an extra bedroom if somebody needs a little warm vacation on the cheeeeeep~

Aj
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    FIRST RECOMMENDATION IS.....MOVE