Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "OK this is getting pretty ridiculous" contest

brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
Well anyone that has been around for the last year knows that it is getting pretty crazy how many contests i have won over that time. I have already done a contest on here that i couldn't win, so i am doing another contest because it is honestly getting pretty ridiculous how many contests i have won over the past 18 months, and i feel the need to give back to everyone.

So not counting the Tat contest (because i don't know what i am getting) and the cigar lottery I want the answers to these 2 questions for winners (2 different winners). First person to name either is the winner for each prize. If no exact number is picked, closest without going over on the 2nd question is the winner:

1. What cigar company have i won the most cigars from over the past 18 months?

2. How many cigars have i won from that company?

Lastly, I feel absolutely blessed to win all the contests, but on the other hand honestly feel bad for winning so many cigar.com random contests. (other sites can just deal with the fact that i am a winner!) I am mulling a sabbatical from the cigar.com contests....i honestly felt horrible winning that Tat contest when i saw it when i came home tonight. There were so many more deserving BOTL than I.

SO consider this my contest sabbatical send off.

One entry per person, and I will keep this contest open until Tuesday 7PM Cst and will announce the winners on Wednesday.

thank you to everyone who runs contests.....the excitement of competing in and winning contests is amazing.

Comments