Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Want to trade for 11 Gurkha Presidentes?

Aland84Aland84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
Hey guys I have as follows: 2x Beauty 2x elegance 2x legend 2001 2x estate vintage 2001 shaggy foot 2x warlord 1x ancient warrior I'm looking to do a trade. I like Alec bradley prensados a lot. I'm also looking to try the obsidian experiment and the white noise. I'd really like to get rid of these sticks. So if anyone is interested pm me and let me know what you are willing to trade.

Comments

• Aland84Aland84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    Aland84:
    Hey guys I have as follows: 2x Beauty 2x elegance 2x legend 2001 2x estate vintage 2001 shaggy foot 2x warlord 1x ancient warrior I'm looking to do a trade. I like Alec bradley prensados a lot. I'm also looking to try the obsidian experiment and the white noise. I'd really like to get rid of these sticks. So if anyone is interested pm me and let me know what you are willing to trade.
    I'm also interesed in the sons of anarchy sticks
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Aland84:
    Aland84:
    I'm also interesed in the sons of anarchy sticks
    you should make a trade in the newbie thread first. Get your feet wet. Where in sc are you?
  • Aland84Aland84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    I'm in Rock Hill. I'll find the newb thread and post there.