Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who to bomb.....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
So I'm sitting here in front of the coolidor and I can't decide who I'm going to smack up side the head. I'm torn between retaliating against those that have bombed me or taking my own advice and paying it forward. I have to bomb Blutattoo (PIF), Jiunn (beer), and DZR (more beer). I would like to add a couple more since I actually have some time today to package some stuff up. Hmmmm, help me out here bros.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Okay I'll say it. Ray (Glock1975), Ray (Glock1975), Ray (Glock1975), Ray (Glock1975), I don't know if I mentioned Ray (Glock). I don't think I've ever thrown anyone under the bus. Hey Tony, if I didn't say it before, Ray (Glock1975). Yeah him, the bully, get that guy Sir, thank you....

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I would go with Tyland. He is always so nice, and never seems to get bombed.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    My Vote is RCY!! Or well there's always Toombes or wait what about the EG Leader Glock ;) just saying!! Or or or Hold it hold it wait for it!! RCY
    brianetz1:
    I would go with Tyland. He is always so nice, and never seems to get bombed.

I like that thought too, a nice guy gets hit as oppose to a bully like Ray. Nice guy sounds better, good choice Brian :).

Medic45:
    My Vote is RCY!! Or well there's always Toombes or wait what about the EG Leader Glock ;) just saying!! Or or or Hold it hold it wait for it!! RCY

Hey Tony and everyone else. Guess what, Medic45 has a nice new cooler. See how that works, wow, you just made me throw you under the bus, lol.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    It is Royln's birthday.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Medic45:
    I like your style. I originally thought Enola was West Coast guys, but the Toombes/Medic/Glock grouping sounds very plausible. I could definitely get down with retaliating for the smack down they delivered on me recently. Keep the suggestions coming fellas, this is helping ;)
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    that is awesome......
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Hard to pick just a few when there's such a Bigshizza list of RCYCigars lovers here, who could use a few new smokes to PuffDougie on.
    Hopefully whoever you send to doesn't get smoke(d)emifyougotem too bad, like a rsherman24 tank Rained down artillery shells on them....because then they'd need a Medic45 to curtpick up the pieces and patch them up.
    And if you Glock1975 them real bad, the rest of us will have to KenLight some candles for your targets and hope they recover quickly like the speed of a supersonic Jetmech63.

Good luck picking targets, Tony.
    Sorry I couldn't help with any suggestions ;-)
    jgibv:
    Hard to pick just a few when there's such a Bigshizza list of RCYCigars lovers here, who could use a few new smokes to PuffDougie on.
    Hopefully whoever you send to doesn't get smoke(d)emifyougotem too bad, like a rsherman24 tank Rained down artillery shells on them....because then they'd need a Medic45 to curtpick up the pieces and patch them up.
    And if you Glock1975 them real bad, the rest of us will have to KenLight some candles for your targets and hope they recover quickly like the speed of a supersonic Jetmech63.
    now that is a work of beauty......and the nice thing about having a username that can't be worked into something like this!
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    now that is a work of beauty......and the nice thing about having a username that can't be worked into something like this!
    Tony.....or you could just bomb Brianetz1 for being a smarta$$ (LOL jk) that works too ;-)
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    Tony.....or you could just bomb Brianetz1 for being a smarta$$ (LOL jk) that works too ;-)
    Wow, I didn't think my simple post would/could inspire something that elaborate!!! Well done!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    I vote for B day smack down!
    SleevePlz:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    Wow, I didn't think my simple post would/could inspire something that elaborate!!! Well done!
    so.....jgibv is getting bombed isn't he?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    John needs a reward for being so....creative!
    SleevePlz:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    HOLY CRAP
    brianetz1:
    so.....jgibvbrianetz1 is getting bombed isn't he?
    Bigshizza:
    John needs a reward for being so....creative!
    dafuq is dis sheet JIMBO??!!!!!? You need me to send you another LFRB bro?

No no I do not need a reward --- my humis over-floweth already.
    Ray pushed them to the limit earlier this week. And I'd love to retaliate but most of what I have is sticks I've been bombed/traded and I don't want to indian give them, ya know??? Damn.
    RCY Cigars:
    Medic45:

Hey Tony and everyone else. Guess what, Medic45 has a nice new cooler. See how that works, wow, you just made me throw you under the bus, lol.

FYI My Cooler over floweth, and I did not get a new cooler what's this gibberish you speak of!!
    photo DD1BC3E8-3AB3-4EE5-B83B-CCB6C7048A94_zpsll45qmc1.jpg
    this is all
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    that is awesome......
    Yes. Happy Birthday Royln.

BTW...you guys are twisted.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    that is awesome......

I'm a Taurus!
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    that is awesome......

I'm a Taurus!
    so....your birthday is coming up then......
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    that is awesome......

I'm a Taurus!

Check his bio and start planning. May be good timing after his quest
    rsherman24:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    It is Royln's birthday.
    that is awesome......

I'm a Taurus!

Check his bio and start planning. May be good timing after his quest
    i just got done hitting him for sam......not sure if i can reload that quickly for him.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Aww mi name is mentioned <3
    jliu:
    Aww mi name is mentioned
    Just debating which cigars to use as space filler :)
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Aww mi name is mentioned
    Just kidding. No cigars, just beer. Don't think the cigars would have been very safe in there with the bottles. Hope these arrive safely to you guys. I could only spare a couple bottles for each of you. My wife is like a Nazi when it comes to this stuff! Lol. 9405 5036 9930 0274 4151 34 -- DZR 9405 5036 9930 0274 4151 27 -- Snoob The PO was out of small flat rate boxes for cigars, so I have to dig up some old boxes downstairs. I'll get those numbers posted as soon as possible :)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Aww mi name is mentioned
    Just kidding. No cigars, just beer. Don't think the cigars would have been very safe in there with the bottles. Hope these arrive safely to you guys. I could only spare a couple bottles for each of you. My wife is like a Nazi when it comes to this stuff! Lol. 9405 5036 9930 0274 4151 34 -- DZR 9405 5036 9930 0274 4151 27 -- Snoob The PO was out of small flat rate boxes for cigars, so I have to dig up some old boxes downstairs. I'll get those numbers posted as soon as possible :)
    thank you! xoxo <3<3
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Aww mi name is mentioned
    thank you! xoxo
    oh my oh my. What's goin on here? (Happy f*ckin face!)
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    The Virginian is bombing wirh 300 over 10 targets and its his birthday, he gets my vote
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Aww mi name is mentioned
    thank you! xoxo
    oh my oh my. What's goin on here? (Happy f*ckin face!)
    Just a couple beers for my Cali brothers. I'm way behind on evening up with both of you, so don't either of you even consider shipping anything my way!