Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newb looking for FFOX Black Orchid trade for his Wedding

chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
Hey guys, first post here and I apologize for breaking the rules, probably not the right thing to do asking for a trade on my first post but I'm on a time crunch here and this is my first time on the site!

I am willing to trade first, I am willing to even give a deposit via paypal, bitcoin, any payment method you'd prefer before you receive my trade, I understand there will be no trust for a newb like myself so I'm willing to put my money up for the trust and trade first.

So here is my question, does anyone on the forum have a 2012 FFOX Black Orchid they'd trade?

I was dead set on smoking this on my wedding night(May 15th), I was going to order it and a bunch of other FFOX's from Cigar.com but was (foolishly) waiting until next week to place the order so I could do it after getting paid (so the fiance wouldn't notice the balance in the account after purchase) and of course, last night the FFOX Black Orchid went out of stock....

I know it's a long shot, but let me know if anyone has one and is willing to help out a newb, it'd really be amazing!

BTW, awesome community in this forum, I really like the trading and pay it forward that goes on here, and I look forward to participating and building some trust up within this community, if I had to lose my opportunity to get the FFOX Black Orchid for my wedding smoke I'm at least glad it led me to finding this community online!

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    welcome to the site. I can't help you, but i at least wanted to give you a warm welcome and tell you to enjoy your stay......hope someone here can help you out.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Thanks Brian! Actually it appears that Alex from Cigar.com might have found something hiding in the warehouse for me, so I might not need to beg for a trade..... If in fact I've gotten lucky then I think I should honor this new found luck and keep the karma up by offering a pay it forward for my first thread and offer to send someone in the forum some sticks, how does this normally work? I figure I should probably send to Brian as he's the first to welcome me? Do I just PM you for info?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    chrislolds:
    Thanks Brian! Actually it appears that Alex from Cigar.com might have found something hiding in the warehouse for me, so I might not need to beg for a trade..... If in fact I've gotten lucky then I think I should honor this new found luck and keep the karma up by offering a pay it forward for my first thread and offer to send someone in the forum some sticks, how does this normally work? I figure I should probably send to Brian as he's the first to welcome me? Do I just PM you for info?

I was going to recommend emailing one of the ccom reps. I'm sure they can find one if it just went out of stock on the site. Welcome to the forum. Look up the newbie trading thread and start there.

Everyone seems to send things to Brian.
    chrislolds:

well you are more than welcome to do whatever you would like. I will bump a few of the newbie threads from around here and you can make a formal intro and go through the whole process.

I am glad that Alex was able to find your cigar!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Welcome Chris glad you found what you're looking for.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Welcome and congrats on the upcoming nuptials
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Welcome to the forum. Looks like Brian wins another contest without it even being a contest!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the forum. Looks like Brian wins another contest without it even being a contest!
    OMG
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    OMG
    he wins the life contest
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    OMG
    he wins the life contest
    hey brian I need 7 numbers from 1-100 please
    Haha sorry everyone, pretty ironic, my first post and interaction with the forum, I see how cool it is the paying it forward and bombing and I'm like hell ya man I want to get in on this I just got lucky with ccom finding the Cigar I really needed so I'll pass on my luck and give someone something, figured I'd give it to the first person to welcome me to the board! It was only after I posted saying I'd hook brian up that I found out the hilarious irony of it all, reading about how he wins all the contests and gets hooked up all the time! Feels fitting, looks like he'll be getting yet another package, but it makes me laugh that I can be a part of it haha. Keep posted though, I like the idea of bombing and paying it forward, so I'll be offering to send some in the future as well! Thanks for all the welcomes to the forum, seems like a great community that I'm excited to participate in!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    OMG
    he wins the life contest
    hey brian I need 7 numbers from 1-100 please
    7-25-34-43-52-61-70

And for the record I told him not to worry about PIF yet, but rather asked for his addy.....which I now have if anyone is interested
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Welcome Chris.......Congrats Brian!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    1st let me say welcome aboard, great bunch of guys here u csn learn from, Hello new guy, if for some reason Alex from our great site doesn't find it for u, I have a 2011 black orchid in a coffin u can have for your special day. Just let me know. I probably would never smoke it, it's more of a collectible, but if you can smoke it on your wedding it would b worth it.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Welcome. Glad Ccom hooked you up and congrats on the upcoming wedding. Hope you stick around and enjoy the fun. We like new friends.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    A broken rule, a ccom success story, a contest, and a winner, all in your first post. Sounds like you will fit in just fine around here.

pross:
    A broken rule, a ccom success story, a contest, and a winner, all in your first post. Sounds like you will fit in just fine around here.

Ha, ya was an interesting first post and first thread.... I'm reading through a lot of the forum today, also just sent out my first trade today so I can be put on the good list. Seems like a great forum with some pretty good people! I'm going to ask a lot of questions along the way, but hopefully in a few months/years I'll be able to help answer others questions instead of being the newb I am now!
    Glock1975:
    1st let me say welcome aboard, great bunch of guys here u csn learn from, Hello new guy, if for some reason Alex from our great site doesn't find it for u, I have a 2011 black orchid in a coffin u can have for your special day. Just let me know. I probably would never smoke it, it's more of a collectible, but if you can smoke it on your wedding it would b worth it.
    Looks like I got lucky with ccom, thank you though! I wanted to get something special for the big day (actually smoking a BBMF the night before without the fiance) and whenever I smoke the Fiance likes to try it, but she doesn't like the big ring cigars(here come the thats what she said jokes haha) and the black orchids are small and seem like a really great memory to have for the wedding night, something rare and special... And I figured she's spending enough on the wedding, I should have a treat too right?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    That's what she.....oh.Hope you stick around, this place is awesome.