Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Texas 5er my @$$

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
So Stubble and I agreed on a fiver. It was deeper then a pinkie swear, because we agreed ON A TEXAS PINKIE SWEAR!!! I should have known, but the optimist in me wanted to believe. That's fine though...I'm a sore loser. I can't recall ever having a Viaje, but I've been bombed enough that I've probably had one and forgot. OCC AJ? FTW, I'll probably never smoke it. Antler nub thing? Heck yes...it's functional and stylish. The biggest insult is "Live the Legend". I guess I would say that this bomb was Cavtastic.image

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Please enjoy....and don't make me send you another OOC MOW!!!

Gotta take care of the sponsor....right!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Bwahahahahaaaaaa well deserved Randy!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Randy.....cooler gettin full? Great job Steve!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bigshizza:
    Randy.....cooler gettin full? Great job Steve!
    That's reserved for boxes....singles go in the humi!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    You think Stubble will grant my wish not to do something crazy like this with the split we did? I mean damn.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Excellant selection Steve!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    That Texas Stubble guy is on a roll. Let's all just hope he doesn't start sending anyone that nasty Texas ketchup they claim is BBQ sauce. We all know reall BBQ is in KC. Isn't that right buddy?
    jsnake:
    Let's all just hope he doesn't start sending anyone that nasty Texas ketchup they claim is BBQ sauce. We all know reall BBQ is in KC. Isn't that right buddy?
    No argument there....I like to grill or smoke. I haven't found any BBQ sauces around here that we actually like. More often then not, it's homemade roasted tomatillo sauce and jalapeños!!!
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
    Let's all just hope he doesn't start sending anyone that nasty Texas ketchup they claim is BBQ sauce. We all know reall BBQ is in KC. Isn't that right buddy?
    No argument there....I like to grill or smoke. I haven't found any BBQ sauces around here that we actually like. More often then not, it's homemade roasted tomatillo sauce and jalapeños!!!
    Now that sounds good. I love teasing my Texas friends about BBQ. I have already filled my propane tanks 3 times this year. I may need to send you some BBQ sauce.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    PROPANE????? KC just lost a lot of BBQ street credit with that comment alone... King of The Hill was an insult to all Texas BBQ with his propane and propane accessories. Lots of debate about weather Hickory, Oak, Mesquite, Pecan, Maple are best but every one is better then Propane
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
    where bouts in Texas. WE DO HAVE THE BEST BBQ PERIOD! Well then again, I've never traveled to KC and Memphis to try theirs out. Franklins in Austin, Killens In Pearland, Lockhart has like 3 spots, Pecan Lodge in Dallas, Salt Lick in Driftwood.....love me some Q!!!
    zeebra:
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
    where bouts in Texas. WE DO HAVE THE BEST BBQ PERIOD! Well then again, I've never traveled to KC and Memphis to try theirs out. Franklins in Austin, Killens In Pearland, Lockhart has like 3 spots, Pecan Lodge in Dallas, Salt Lick in Driftwood.....love me some Q!!!
    Northwest of Laredo--Southwest of San Antonio. Never been to any of those places you listed...I've heard that Franklin's is amazing and Salt Lick is reported to be good. I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley, and been in Carrizo Springs for the last 25/26 years. Never been to KC or Memphis either...maybe one of these days. We have zero "good" BBQ places within a two hour drive that I know of.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Stubble:
    zeebra:
    Stubble:
    jsnake:
    Northwest of Laredo--Southwest of San Antonio. Never been to any of those places you listed...I've heard that Franklin's is amazing and Salt Lick is reported to be good. I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley, and been in Carrizo Springs for the last 25/26 years. Never been to KC or Memphis either...maybe one of these days. We have zero "good" BBQ places within a two hour drive that I know of.
    Then trust me, try one of those places I mentioned. If not, move closer to one of those places I mentioned...LOL.
    FireRob:
    PROPANE????? KC just lost a lot of BBQ street credit with that comment alone... King of The Hill was an insult to all Texas BBQ with his propane and propane accessories. Lots of debate about weather Hickory, Oak, Mesquite, Pecan, Maple are best but every one is better then Propane
    Propane at the house to grill. When we BBQ it is a smoker. Getting my smoker this summer I hope. My father in law has something like the green egg and it is amazing. You have to smoke BBQ. And so you guys know Memphis BBQ is crap. Texas and KC is where it is at.