Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Spongebob bombings

2»

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    What a selection of smokes! So the banana hammock is free or extra?
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    What a great idea Chuck, lol. Enjoy Curt and Royln.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    C'mon R pics!!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    There are 2 more yet to post up. Who has the courage? Lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Remember, you can't unsee what you have already seen. What you have seen is the work of Chuck N. I have his address if anyone feels like they need to do something about this.

Really, if you've met me you would know that I'm built more like Squidward but as bright as Patrick. Here's proof:

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Oh my goodness.
    Brinnging sexy back!!! NICE!... Great sticks too, besides yours Todd!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Sooooo, are those the new v-herf uni's? I think G4L needs a pair to go with that swanky new smoking jacket.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Todd, stay away from the play grounds when your wearing those. Lol Thanks for modeling them.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    I'm in Luuuuuuv !
    LOL.
    Chuck laying it down. And my list.....well I have some ideas !
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Todd, oh I wish you had down a full pic as I would print that out on a plotter for the next SoCal herf.....lol....Chuck wins.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I too was a recipient of the infamous SpongeBob Bomb...... sorry BOTL, I'm not posting pictures!!!!! I will say that the payload of sticks was incredible!! The apparel.... well, it's been hard to keep my wife's hands off me when they are on....... Chuck, you throw one helluva punch!!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    AVJim:
    I too was a recipient of the infamous SpongeBob Bomb...... sorry BOTL, I'm not posting pictures!!!!!
    Oh come on Jim. Be a team player for the team
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    its almost like spongebob is smellin your pee pee
    AVJim:
    I too was a recipient of the infamous SpongeBob Bomb...... sorry BOTL, I'm not posting pictures!!!!! I will say that the payload of sticks was incredible!! The apparel.... well, it's been hard to keep my wife's hands off me when they are on....... Chuck, you throw one helluva punch!!!!
    Buck up! These guys should wear them for real!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    AVJim:
    WTF ????
    You and Royln need to pose, just outa respect for Chuck......
    LOL
    MAN UP DAMN IT !
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    curtpick:
    AVJim:
    WTF ????
    You and Royln need to pose, just outa respect for Chuck......
    LOL
    MAN UP DAMN IT !
    Yeah!!! What he said!! ^^^^^^
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    AVJim:
    Your Nooblet King commands it. POSE!