Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stubble = Mean

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
So, Stubble and I went in on a recent Blitz. I got this today!!!

And I SPECIFICALLY SAID, "Sweet can't wait. Fyi I have very limited space hence the split so please no extras" Now I don't know if he just can't comprehend simple English, or he's just inherently mean, but he decided to kick my a$$ as well:

I actually think he's just to kindhearted to not be generous. That's gotta be it. Thanks so much man! Obviously the split is great, but those extras are just over the top. Some of my favs, likes, and now I have 2 different Pvnishers for when I'm feeling extra masochistic! lol Thanks again!

And oh yea... I GOT A NUBBER!!!

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Sorry...the devil made me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your GPA, new job, etc......Enjoy!!!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    No_one21:
    So, Stubble and I went in on a recent Blitz. I got this today!!!

And I SPECIFICALLY SAID, "Sweet can't wait. Fyi I have very limited space hence the split so please no extras" Now I don't know if he just can't comprehend simple English, or he's just inherently mean, but he decided to kick my a$$ as well:

I actually think he's just to kindhearted to not be generous. That's gotta be it. Thanks so much man! Obviously the split is great, but those extras are just over the top. Some of my favs, likes, and now I have 2 different Pvnishers for when I'm feeling extra masochistic! lol Thanks again!

And oh yea... I GOT A NUBBER!!!
    imagephoto B-52.jpg Hope you got a big cooler stubble it's about to rain!! Nice split!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Stubble:
    Sorry...the devil made me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your GPA, new job, etc......Enjoy!!!!
    Nice hit/split....what was the gpa?
    Bigshizza:
    Stubble:
    Nice hit/split....what was the gpa?
    3.42 if I recall....
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Correct sir. And you'll get what you deserve :p
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Stubble continues to impress. This was a heavy hit. Enjoy!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Awesome. I'm regretting not grabbing that weekend blitz, but I did get a nubber so I'm happy
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glad to see Sam getting smacked around. Ha ha ha Sam!
    Yea man the nubber is great, used it twice last night. And Royln, not only did you get hit by an earthquake, but now people now your real birthday is near and I'm sure there will be some large aftershocks... Ha ha Royln! lol :p
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    The man killed a rattlesnake with his bare hands last night on the VHerf. Don't mess with Stubble
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    No_one21:
    Yea man the nubber is great, used it twice last night. And Royln, not only did you get hit by an earthquake, but now people now your real birthday is near and I'm sure there will be some large aftershocks... Ha ha Royln! lol :p
    I'm just gonna sit over here for awhile and be quite...carry on
    smoke em if you got em:
    No_one21:
    I'm just gonna sit over here for awhile and be quite...carry on
    Wish that plan worked. Resistance is futile on this site lol generosity knows no bounds here.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    What is a nubber used for?
    chrislolds:
    For nubbing of course!

chrislolds:
    Nubbing... lol when the cigar is smoked to nub size, or is just so small that it burns your hands, doesn't fit in my big manly fingers, or maybe you're wearing gloves, then you stick the nubber into it. Hold the horn and keep smoking till it's done.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    No_one21:
    chrislolds:
    Nubbing... lol when the cigar is smoked to nub size, or is just so small that it burns your hands, doesn't fit in my big manly fingers, or maybe you're wearing gloves, then you stick the nubber into it. Hold the horn and keep smoking till it's done.
    Ahhh, like the fancy grown up version of the roachclips I used as a kid... I get it! hahaha
    chrislolds:
    No_one21:
    chrislolds:
    Ahhh, like the fancy grown up version of the roachclips I used as a kid... I get it! hahaha
    Indeed fair sir.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Stubble may be a newcomer (I know, takes one to know one), but he sure can lay the smack down! Well played sir, well played!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice indeed, gotta love em!!!