Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Little Monsters and careless packaging!

chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
I'm really starting to understand that this forum is full of careless people!

First BigShizza bombs me with a bunch of premium smokes, and then we do a trade and we agree on everything, and he goes and breaks the rules!

I specifically say not to send me the Box of Little Monsters, and then he is actually so careless he accidently dropped 3 other (very nice)sticks in the package as well!

He totally got the short end of the stick on the trade we agreed upon, and I end up with some the long end of many sticks(along with some short sticks).

Well, enough is enough... the retaliation starts now!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Jim is a Monster!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Oh grasshopper you will learn that Big Jimmysonn has a heart the size of Washington state. He is not careless , but calculating and diabolical. Sometimes it is better to humbled and thankful than to risk further retribution through retaliation. Just some simple wisdom to pass on.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Correct answer is..."Thank You Shizz....may I have another?!"
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Rain:
    Correct answer is..."Thank You Shizz....may I have another?!"
    ^^^This^^^
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Tyland64:
    Oh grasshopper you will learn that Big Jimmysonn has a heart the size of Washington state. He is not careless , but calculating and diabolical. Sometimes it is better to humbled and thankful than to risk further retribution through retaliation. Just some simple wisdom to pass on.
    haha, I am very thankful, but I have to get a little payback and even things up. BigShizz has waaaaaay too big a heart and is too giving to not get some payback coming his way! I've got to spread my payback bombs out, but he will be the first as he's way too generous, not only with me but with others I've found as well, he needs some gifts coming his way! I think I've gotten enough recently to be on the backburner of any more bombs for quite awhile :)
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    chrislolds:
    Tyland64:
    haha, I am very thankful, but I have to get a little payback and even things up. BigShizz has waaaaaay too big a heart and is too giving to not get some payback coming his way! I've got to spread my payback bombs out, but he will be the first as he's way too generous, not only with me but with others I've found as well, he needs some gifts coming his way! I think I've gotten enough recently to be on the backburner of any more bombs for quite awhile :)
    You are wise beyond your years.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thanks for helping out Chris, I'm very appreciative of your generosity! Enjoy those bad boys!
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks for helping out Chris, I'm very appreciative of your generosity! Enjoy those bad boys!
    You're the generous one shizz! I like your style man!