Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone want to beat someone up?

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Least I could do stem! You are a great brother and wanted to show I cared!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Little late to the party, Jake I hope I didn't mess up your master plan. Got one sick daughter and the other is in the hospital. This is going out tomorrow! Again sorry about the delay.

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    FireRob:
    Little late to the party, Jake I hope I didn't mess up your master plan. Got one sick daughter and the other is in the hospital. This is going out tomorrow! Again sorry about the delay.

No worries buddy. Hope your little girl gets well soon.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Sorry to hear that firerob, hope all is well.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    twistedstem:
    ok so looks like im a bully too!nicely done jake you are an evil genius.lol.so heres what i got hit with from the hilk.some lovelly smokes and a coffin full of bands outstanding!thank you very much!! hilk bully bomb photo IMG_0541_zps14ef378b.jpg
    Haha I love the heart! Classic!
    Darktower007:
    All is much better, antibiotics and steroids seem to be working cause the little one is running the house again and the older one comes home today.

So here is what I got for being a "Bully". Toombes this is awesome, very excited about the Kinky Freedman Texas Jewboy. The patches are amazing! Any story behind them???

photo IMG_8894.jpg
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    FireRob:
    Darktower007:
    All is much better, antibiotics and steroids seem to be working cause the little one is running the house again and the older one comes home today.

So here is what I got for being a "Bully". Toombes this is awesome, very excited about the Kinky Freedman Texas Jewboy. The patches are amazing! Any story behind them???

photo IMG_8894.jpg

Glad to hear you like the selection! The patches are from the two volunteer departments that I belong to. The Wolfe County patch actually came from one of my Class B shirts. Since we share a common job I thought you would appreciate them.
    photo 162d9cac-bb3e-402f-819a-d6955fd30f94_zpsfc70ea89.jpg

Jim has been giving me beatdowns since I got here, and then Jake goes and pulls this crazy stunt causing me even more pain... Geez, there are some insane sticks in this bomb, some things I am very excited to try. Thank you Jim!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Well done Jim. I tried to warn you about poking the bears Chris. LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    rsherman24:
    It's all Jake's fault
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    It's all Jake's fault

Just say the word when ready Chief.
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    It's all Jake's fault

Just say the word when ready Chief.
    We gonna have a blanket party for jake? I want in.
    Well thanks for playing everyone. Each person who wanted to bomb a brother should have a package by the end of this week. 18 participants in all were each given a name of one of the other participants and told to make a hit and tell them to quit being a bully all in good fun. Think of it as a Spring Secret Santa with a twist. Just wanted to stir things up a bit and enjoy some head scratching.
    jsnake:
    Well thanks for playing everyone. Each person who wanted to bomb a brother should have a package by the end of this week. 18 participants in all were each given a name of one of the other participants and told to make a hit and tell them to quit being a bully all in good fun. Think of it as a Spring Secret Santa with a twist. Just wanted to stir things up a bit and enjoy some head scratching.

Well played, sir, well played.
    Anybody needing Jake's addy, just PM or text me. It's on!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Here here..bravo!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    After watching this all play out, I was thinking Jake might need a new mailbox!
    Toombes:
    jsnake:

Well played, sir, well played.
    Anybody needing Jake's addy, just PM or text me. It's on!
    Mine went out today! Jake very interesting thing you did with this but I think it's going to all come back on you my friend. Have fun opening up 18 box's. We all had fun opening and sending ours.
    I should have conspired with someone else so I could plead my innocence and blame them. Took me a while to think of something I didn't think had been done before.
    jsnake:
    I should have conspired with someone else so I could plead my innocence and blame them. Took me a while to think of something I didn't think had been done before.

It's all good, brother, we're cool. I cant/won't speak for everyone else.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jsnake:
    I commend you! Nicely done my friend.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    jsnake:
    yeah it was kinda cool to see it unfold.i know when it started i was thimking i had a miscommunication somewhere about what was goin on.very nicely done brother!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I'm a slacker. I know it. Punish me. Wait don't! 9405903699300181027147
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Echambers:
    I'm a slacker. I know it. Punish me. Wait don't! 9405903699300181027147
    Dang it! I knew there was something that fell off of my radar! Been a bit distracted lately. But there will be a late delivery flying out of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood first thing tomorrow. Better late than never, I hope.

And you, Mr. Snake, are a big ol' sneaky so-and-so! I approve.
    Well if anyone who played doesn't receive a package just let me know and I will make sure you do.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jsnake:
    this was a great idea wish i would have gotten in it......
    CharlieHeis:
    Well played Jake.

chrislolds thinks I've been a bully too. Not at all, but thanks for the bomb anyway. Nice selection. I like the first four and I haven't had a Romeo y Julieta since I got back into smoking cigars. Looking forward to it. Thanks Chris! image By the way, Chris forgot a return address
    Haha, ya, I found the secret to sending Flat Rates without return address's ;) Glad you like!
    jsnake:
    Well if anyone who played doesn't receive a package just let me know and I will make sure you do.

Jake, didn't see you post any pics. Have you gotten anything yet?
    rsherman24:
    jsnake:

Jake, didn't see you post any pics. Have you gotten anything yet?
    I'm thinking something should have landed today
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Well... this landed today.

It came from one FireRob, but the real signature is underneath the awesome selection of cigars. I've been wanting to try the 5 Vegas Cask Strength for awhile now. Really appreciate the sticks, Rob... and the hint of their true origin. Something tells me that the snake is going to need to find a very deep hole to crawl into when the smoke from this masterful sneak campaign finally clears...

Ah yes, this is the one number I tracked that showed it landed today, the other four should also land by tomorrow if they didn't today. Glad there was at least one new one for you Doug.