Comments

• chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    jgibv:
    chrislolds:
    Bigshizza:
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:
    I heard its BigShizza's birthday AND anniversary this week, and I also heard he recently gave away ALL his cigars and has none left... You should send those to him...
    Your saying I should just be sending good cigars out? Sounds like a good idea.

By the way, have I introduced myself? I don't believe I have. I will soon, oh yeah, my name is Todd, how you doing? You got a humidor yet?

Muwahahahaha............
    I got bombed by a bunch of awesome people recently and filled up my humidor, and my traveldors and I ran out of ziploc bags, people sent me some AMAZING sticks so I'm all full up, for real though shizz is empty haha
    Time to bend over Chris cause the 20ct is drivin
    How in the world did this get turned around so quick? Lol I'm the wrong guy, shizz be your man!

I guess the advice not to poke the bears indicates that other animals might attack too?
    Could have told you that would happen, bro. Speaking from experience here.....LOL

Trust me, (trying) to throw jim under the "20 ct" bus is not a good idea....
    Not sure if I'm going to regret asking this or not, but what is this 20 ct bus?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    chrislolds:
    jgibv:
    chrislolds:
    Bigshizza:
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:
    I heard its BigShizza's birthday AND anniversary this week, and I also heard he recently gave away ALL his cigars and has none left... You should send those to him...

By the way, have I introduced myself? I don't believe I have. I will soon, oh yeah, my name is Todd, how you doing? You got a humidor yet?

Muwahahahaha............
    I got bombed by a bunch of awesome people recently and filled up my humidor, and my traveldors and I ran out of ziploc bags, people sent me some AMAZING sticks so I'm all full up, for real though shizz is empty haha
    How in the world did this get turned around so quick? Lol I'm the wrong guy, shizz be your man!

I guess the advice not to poke the bears indicates that other animals might attack too?
    Could have told you that would happen, bro. Speaking from experience here.....LOL

LOL I have a feeling Todd is going to show you.....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    chrislolds:
    jgibv:
    chrislolds:
    Bigshizza:
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............

Chris, truth be told, I love to bomb people, it's like a bad addiction. I say this because I don't have a lot of cigars, just what would fit into a 20 count humidor. People here on the forum knows this and always make it up to be a big deal just to scare new people to the forum. I'm harmless really. It is almost like the newsletter joke. You have nothing to worry about.
    bandyt09:
    Chris, truth be told, I love to bomb people, it's like a bad addiction. I say this because I don't have a lot of cigars, just what would fit into a 20 count humidor. People here on the forum knows this and always make it up to be a big deal just to scare new people to the forum. I'm harmless really. It is almost like the newsletter joke. You have nothing to worry about.
    You mean that newsletter printed on cigar bands? uh huh

In all seriousness I think BigShizza has been doing amazing things for people and deserves some love in the form of many many boxes on his doorstep. We should do this instead of the new guy, I've already gotten a lot of love from this awesome forum and don't deserve any more for awhile!

EDIT: and I'm starting to get a little scared of being hit by the bus... baby steps
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:

In all seriousness I think BigShizza has been doing amazing things for people and deserves some love in the form of many many boxes on his doorstep. We should do this instead of the new guy, I've already gotten a lot of love from this awesome forum and don't deserve any more for awhile!

EDIT: and I'm starting to get a little scared of being hit by the bus... baby steps
    Do a little research into his Birthday bash a little while ago.... we've thanked him a bit lol

Start here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/735408.aspx
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:

Deserve has nothing to do with this.

You may not realize this but Jim and a few of the other members here are my siblings so you may be starting a family war/beatdown by singling them out. If you keep doing so, our big brother, RCY, may get involved and trust me, no one wants that to happen.

Now, just smile and remember, what you will be feeling is just a bit of pressure, no need to worry. :):):):)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    pelirrojo:
    Open mouth, insert foot. Todd I see a few things there I would be interested in if you're up for a trade. I'm all too familiar with the dreaded 20ct so no funny business. I just happen to be headed to the post office tomorrow anyways. PM me if you're interested.
    Hit this Guy, he never comes around anymore.Hi Gordon.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I agree with you Chrislolds. Keep poking the bears. This will be fun to watch.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:

Deserve has nothing to do with this.

You may not realize this but Jim and a few of the other members here are my siblings so you may be starting a family war/beatdown by singling them out. If you keep doing so, our big brother, RCY, may get involved and trust me, no one wants that to happen.

Now, just smile and remember, what you will be feeling is just a bit of pressure, no need to worry. :):):):)
    Awwww dang.
    rsherman24:
    I agree with you Chrislolds. Keep poking the bears. This will be fun to watch.
    lol I think I'm learning to just shut my mouth here...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Lmao rod needs to stay away from the rum!! Or does he?!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What's rum got to do with this? By the way, who's rod? Lee, just step away from the bottle, all will be ok here. Lol
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What's rum got to do with this? By the way, who's rod? Lee, just step away from the bottle, all will be ok here. Lol
    blind leading the blind.
    Chris, these guys are harmless.
    Trust me.
    curtpick:
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    blind leading the blind.
    Trust me.
    I'm just staying relatively quiet until I get myself armed up with some reinforcements of my own.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    chrislolds:
    curtpick:
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    blind leading the blind.
    Trust me.
    I'm just staying relatively quiet until I get myself armed up with some reinforcements of my own.
    you are screwed.....:-)