Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

anyone have access to scotch bonnet pepper?

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
as title states anyone have access to some fresh scotch bonnet peppers?
can buy or trade or if you have line on where to get them,
wanting about 2lbs
thanks

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Seeds available from many sources but I don't know where to find the peppers. Maybe Craigslist????? Lol
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    as title states anyone have access to some fresh scotch bonnet peppers?
    can buy or trade or if you have line on where to get them,
    wanting about 2lbs
    thanks

Are you mad at someone?

The hottest pepper on record now belongs to NC, http://www.voanews.com/content/new-king-of-hot-pepper-crowned-carolina-reaper/1818853.html.

A quick search on the net shows a bunch of places that sell them.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i got plenty of seeds just planted some late, and don't have alot of time to mess with the garden this year, even have the reapers for 2yrs now, not as bad as they sound heat is inconsistant, some scotch bonnets are hotter then the reapers, lol. guess thats what happens when you mess with nature
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    2lbs of scotch bonnets..... I'll hold a moment of silence for your bunghole tonight :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i got plenty of seeds just planted some late, and don't have alot of time to mess with the garden this year, even have the reapers for 2yrs now, not as bad as they sound heat is inconsistant, some scotch bonnets are hotter then the reapers, lol. guess thats what happens when you mess with nature

I'll check the local market tomorrow. Sometimes they have them. I grow them and the Ghost peppers in the garden. Have to send you some later in the summer
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    rsherman24:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

I'll check the local market tomorrow. Sometimes they have them. I grow them and the Ghost peppers in the garden. Have to send you some later in the summer
    I love Washington but would love it more if I could grow peppers on the west side of the state.not sure if they have any I stock at the moment or if they ship but you might call Uwajimay I'm Seattle. They often stick them (though honestly other than reading the label I couldn't tell the difference between a scotch Bonet and a habanero.) Http://www.uwajimaya.com/stores/seattle