Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

IT's ALIVE!!!!!!!

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
Just when I was asking a mutual friend if he knew if AJ aka Dr.Frankenstein was doing ok since I had not seen him active here for a while, his end of a trade shows up that I had almost forgotten about us making. The Log was a DD or weekend blitz a while back. Of course he can't just send one or two and had to add some hitch hikers.(all first timers for me) Thanks man looking forward to all of these.

photo IMG_6871.jpg

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Nice hit! Interesting, post a quick review on the log.??
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Darktower007:
    Interesting, post a quick review on the log.??

Sure thing, prob be a while. Who knows how soon I'll have the time for this monster. I didn't time it but I know when I smoked the Ogre it did take for ever.
    So what’s the story behind this La Gloria Cubana? First time seeing one of these. Well ok that don’t mean much, the only LGC I have had is a Serie R
    Ah Sometimes I forget about google. Read all there was to read about it. Not like I wasn’t excited to begin with. This and the Maximus will jump over a few on my list of “what order to smoke next” new to me cigars in the humidor.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    FireRob:
    Ah Sometimes I forget about google. Read all there was to read about it. Not like I wasn’t excited to begin with. This and the Maximus will jump over a few on my list of “what order to smoke next” new to me cigars in the humidor.
    I need a list. I smoke 1-2 a week, have close to 200 and so many that I'm anxious to try. Nice hit AJ!
    ejgorman:
    I need a list. I smoke 1-2 a week, have close to 200 and so many that I'm anxious to try. Nice hit AJ!
    It’s a mental list and its always flexible. Same boat as you, 1 to 4 cigars a week and so many I can’t wait to try. Here laity I have been trying to stick to one brand to knock them off the list. Finished up most of the Rocky Patels that I had and am getting to the bottom of the 5 Vegas. Man O War, Oliva and Diesel are next but not sure which one to start with first. Heck I got a few new to me Camacho’s I need to try also….Decisions decisions decisions
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I hope you like them! Those logs are AWESOME! like a 4 hour plus smoke!

Aj