Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Chuck Norris can divide by zero...

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
and then be mean and bomb me "Just because lol"

I still have to bang out another chapter of my thesis today before I can get a pic up, but my lunch break went like this: Oh look we have mail. Oh god another flat rate, that's something like 7 in the last month or 2? Who's this one from.... damn. *Knife opens the box* Holy shizz. *Removes one cigar* Wow. *Removes another* Wow. etc etc you see where this is going. I'll just say, it's a hell of a round house with cigars I've drooled over but never mentioned (BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE BOMBED THEM!) and somehow, here they are.

Thank you so very much Chuck! Good to see you on Vherf and such and this is incredible. But, as your former Secret Santa, I will have to make sure your future Secret Santa has a little helper ;p

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I've been the recipient of a Chuck Norris roundhouse before. I know the pain you are feeling right now. I'm sorry :)
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Haha. You are welcome Sam. I hope you enjoy them.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    With the simply incredible level of amazing smokes from you and the other recent bombers, there's no way I can't enjoy lighting up every single one. I really just can't fathom retaliation to these, but I hope I can pass on all of your generosity whenever I can. I'm just beating a dead horse at this point, the horse Chuck Norris killed when he looked at it, but really this community is unlike any I've ever come across or could have hoped to be a part of.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    No_one21:
    With the simply incredible level of amazing smokes from you and the other recent bombers, there's no way I can't enjoy lighting up every single one. I really just can't fathom retaliation to these, but I hope I can pass on all of your generosity whenever I can. I'm just beating a dead horse at this point, the horse Chuck Norris killed when he looked at it, but really this community is unlike any I've ever come across or could have hoped to be a part of.
    Life's too short not to smoke good cigars. Many, many members here believe this and want to share that view with others :)
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    No_one21:
    Well said. All you guys rock.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Ha... He sent some c-4 and some shrapnel to go with it. Nice bomb
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Ha... He sent some c-4 and some shrapnel to go with it. Nice bomb
    lol seriously. Though I'm not sure I'd call some of those shrapnel. More like extra grenades.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    No_one21:
    agreed......glad you enjoy this little run of bombs. You deserve it for being a good kid.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Dang bro! You GOT DESTROYED!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Darktower007:
    Dang bro! You GOT DESTROYED!!!
    sam has been getting smoked lately.....kind of like he is a newbie all over again.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That's a great assortment by the p/t letter carrier/bomber... Great way to turn my kid into a Viaje Ho!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Great job as always Chuck !
    Bigshizza:
    That's a great assortment by the p/t letter carrier/bomber... Great way to turn my kid into a Viaje Ho!
    Seriously I don't think I've seen a Viaje at a B&M and suddenly I have like 10 from this round of bombs.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Yeah nicely done Chuck! Glad to see people taking care of a good guy like Sam!