Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Xmas Secret Santa Pass

2»

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    JZ:
    I just got a box of aged (2 weeks) Swisher's to PIF!! JK; that would equak coal!
    I already know what JZ wants
    He is as happy as a pig in $hit when he gets boxes of:

Swishers Sweets (Peach flavor)

Backwoods- he is quoted as saying "no one can make a cigar better than the Big MOFO Cigar Maker 2000"

Black & Milds

He also loves it when he comes by a nice red or blue colored BIC at his local QT.

LoL, jk
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Krieg:
    This does sound like fun, but do you have to be on the "good traders list" to join? that's right...I'm not on the list cuz no one likes me.
    Chris you have a PM!
    Lasabar:
    Krieg:
    This does sound like fun, but do you have to be on the "good traders list" to join? that's right...I'm not on the list cuz no one likes me.
    Chris you have a PM!
    replied!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    I'm interested...

Yes, let's make sure Lassy and Tat get each other...

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1884.html
    Krieg:
    Lasabar:
    Krieg:
    Chris you have a PM!
    replied!
    And replied as well!

Plus I think I this is getting a little too good... I think I may actually have to send some BEADS!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Krieg:
    well you've been here a while, I don't have an issue with it, but what does everyone else feel on this? can people with no trading participate?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:
    well you've been here a while, I don't have an issue with it, but what does everyone else feel on this? can people with no trading participate?

For guys like Kreig that have been active members of the community for a while, I don't see it as a problem. If a new poster wants in, it could get a bit tougher to allow them to participate - we wouldn't want anyone getting screwed over during Christmas! :-)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    here are last years rules...
    im not sure how many of them will apply this year:

kuzi16:

heres the deal:
    everyone who wants to participate in the secret santa style pass for the holiday season should sign up here! eventually you will all send me your name and address and i will redistribute the wealth, i mean, names to everyone. you will then send a cigar related gift to that person.

i have been a part of this on other forums in the past and there has always been a price limit(And that limit has always been broken) around $30.00 or so. the way i have handled this in the past is as such: the "main" gift is $30 and cigars are on top of that.

more details:
    you must have 25+ posts AND be in good standing as a trader.
    you must sign up before Thanksgiving.
    the names will be distributed either that night or early the next day.
    the gifs will go out starting one month from today. since today is Nov. 4th you can mail your gifts starting on Dec. 4th. Please send them out no later than Dec. 20th.
    Put a return address on the box but not your real name or forum name. we want the "who got me" factor to last as long as it can. The return Addy should be "Ccom Holiday Pass"
    please take out your location of your profile so cheaters cant break the system down.
    when PMing me your info, please provide a short list of one thing you want and a few things you DONT want.
    when you get that list after the names are redistributed you dont need to follow what they want but dont get something they dont want (duh)

i hope that takes care of it all. If there are any issues or questions please post them here. If the rules change I will go back and edit this post so that all of the rules are in the first post and easy to find.

lets have some fun!

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    so Kuzi how many people got your name last year ;)
    its better to ask:
    "how many people DIDNT get my name last year?"
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    its better to ask:
    "how many people DIDNT get my name last year?"
    I didn't...but you got mine...thanks again. That opus #5 has been staring at me lately
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Iam in for SHEEEEEZY
    TatuajeVI:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:

For guys like Kreig that have been active members of the community for a while, I don't see it as a problem. If a new poster wants in, it could get a bit tougher to allow them to participate - we wouldn't want anyone getting screwed over during Christmas! :-)
    Thanks guys, but just an FYI, I just had a trade w/ Lasa. So if he gets his cigars in good shape, I think I will finally be part of the collective.
    Krieg:
    I think I will finally be part of the collective.
    You have been assimilated... KRIEG IS ONE OF US!!!
    Lasabar:
    Krieg:
    I think I will finally be part of the collective.
    You have been assimilated... KRIEG IS ONE OF US!!!
    Excellent, count me in for the secret santa.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    You can count me in!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Hays:
    This sounds awesome, and I'm totally down. Just another reason I love this forum - it's less like "some guys I talk to online" and more like real friends...
    I like this forum for the same reason, feels like friends and family! Except I can't turn my family off like I can my computer. Count me in.
    Krieg:
    Oh ya forgot all about that! Being new to this site I'm not on the Nice list yet....does that mean I can be on the naughty list for Xmas???
    TatuajeVI:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:

All this talk about beads and screwing over at Xmas has got me worried what forum did you really have me join TAT???!!!! I know we were in the military together but it was the Army not the Navy!!! J/K So what does one have to do to get on the traders list?
    HA! Navy joke!
    Lasabar:
    HA! Navy joke!
    Did someone say Butt Pirates?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:

All this talk about beads and screwing over at Xmas has got me worried what forum did you really have me join TAT???!!!! I know we were in the military together but it was the Army not the Navy!!! J/K So what does one have to do to get on the traders list?
    You left the part out that you were also in the ChairForce! lol. You are on the good traders list - you and I have split about 15 orders together. Including one last week. I'll leave feedback for you.
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:

You left the part out that you were also in the ChairForce! lol. You are on the good traders list - you and I have split about 15 orders together. Including one last week. I'll leave feedback for you.
    Don't be mad that your butt wouldn't even fit in the chairs they have in the Air Force...Oh and by the way I agree that Nub Conn, was prob. my fav so far. Smoked it on the way home and all I can say is wow! Thanks for the feedback.
    Unfortunately at this time I am going to have to have myself removed from this. I know it isn't very much money or anything but I just can't do it. I have been able to enjoy a few trades and games but I have to sit this one out. Thanks for understanding.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I'm going to have to take a step away as well, as I have too much going on to handle this come the holidays. So anyone is free to take charge.
    phobicsquirrel:
    I'm going to have to take a step away as well, as I have too much going on to handle this come the holidays. So anyone is free to take charge.
    holy crap!!

ok... ill run it again. ill start a new thread when the right time comes.

Phobic... if you end up finding time, i will be glad to hand it back over to you. i know you were looking forward to this previously.
    this thread is now HERE

please sign up. a good time will be had by all