Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Listen "Lone Wolf" Chuck

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Right now you are comfortable "Mr. Lone Wolf McQuade" , but I think this will end up being more like the movie "Way of the Dragon" !!!!!!

So I get home early and decide to thatch the yard (Honeydolist), so pressed for time I am flying around to get done and the mailman shows up......Funny thing it is my OLD mailman from couple years ago....As he drove by I don't think he ever slowed down...probably lived and learned.. LOL!! I caught a quick view of a small package, and knew why he was acting so strange. Ok so I get everything put away and realize I am supposed to be out meeting wife...So jump in truck and head out.

Meanwhile forget about the package, get home start working again and I hear BOOM! Wife must've opened mailbox....She come out back tells me I can cook for myself and throws me what's left of box....I open to some magnificent sticks from Chuck N been waiting to try the "TL" and the different sizes in the others and of course the Partagas #4, thank you for the great sticks Chuck!!!, just remember what happened in the "Way of the Dragon" ....LOL

Comments

• Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Yes, I remember Chuck getting his azz kicked by Mr Lee. Just remember though. Chuck Norris is alive and well, and Bruce Lee is six feet under. Dont think for a minute Mr Norris wasnt somehow behind Mr Lees demise. Just saying. I hope you enjoy the sticks bro.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Great job here Chuck !
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Another quality hit by Chuck! Good to see Mikey come out and play!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    MVW67:
    Right now you are comfortable "Mr. Lone Wolf McQuade" , but I think this will end up being more like the movie "Way of the Dragon" !!!!!!

So I get home early and decide to thatch the yard (Honeydolist), so pressed for time I am flying around to get done and the mailman shows up......Funny thing it is my OLD mailman from couple years ago....As he drove by I don't think he ever slowed down...probably lived and learned.. LOL!! I caught a quick view of a small package, and knew why he was acting so strange. Ok so I get everything put away and realize I am supposed to be out meeting wife...So jump in truck and head out.

Meanwhile forget about the package, get home start working again and I hear BOOM! Wife must've opened mailbox....She come out back tells me I can cook for myself and throws me what's left of box....I open to some magnificent sticks from Chuck N been waiting to try the "TL" and the different sizes in the others and of course the Partagas #4, thank you for the great sticks Chuck!!!, just remember what happened in the "Way of the Dragon" ....LOL

Nice hit Chuck!!??
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Great stuff. Love to watch the big dogs tangle.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Oooohhhhh... this is gonna be good! :^)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    mike has the best stories on how he got the packages...i say we all bomb him so we can read for weeks and he can sit by the mailbox so his wife does not see any funny business.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    deejmemixx:
    mike has the best stories on how he got the packages...i say we all bomb him so we can read for weeks and he can sit by the mailbox so his wife does not see any funny business.
    I have Shane's addy if needed:-) :-) :-)