Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ejgorman:
    matkn293:
    All I have to say is you better keep ducking sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you're implying more is on the way thanks for sending the helmet first!

you have a model nose
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    jliu:
    you have a model nose
    I actually make a nice secondary income as a nose model in nostril trimmer ads!
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    matkn293:
    So I arrive home today excited to see what my CoTM order had for me. I pull closer to my neighborhood and I see smoke. I start rushing home hoping it is not my house. Turn I to the street and sure enough it is. All I see is a crater with a box next to it. I immediately start thinking about the movie Se7en. I grab a knife ands open the box and I see this... photo 86741078-6E80-4DBA-83A0-C7B0C6AABA6C_zpsk6w1t7k1.jpg photo C3163BC9-7B37-4DDC-B59E-A80166074892_zps2q5yrvq2.jpg And to top it off he researched my love of fish and fishing and struck below the belt. The so called bunker buster if you will (egorman you may want to remember that)... photo 8067906D-6D78-4B87-841A-FB87000D98E1_zpsbrah8chf.jpg Thanks Chris! Class act. You did your homework. I am impressed. Team fish all the way son!
    The picture is your African Cichlid Tank right? ;)
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Yes it is or was I should say. Nice find. Wish I still had her. That was about 8 or 9 years ago.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Excellent efforts so far! Christmas is gonna be a biotch! DAMN better start saving now!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    ejgorman:
    matkn293:

you have a model nose
    He's got a purty mouth too! ;o)
    Nice work fellas!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    ejgorman:
    matkn293:

you have a model nose
    Nice work fellas!!
    For sure man. I'd hit that
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    ejgorman:
    matkn293:

you have a model nose
    Nice work fellas!!
    Get in line player
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    SleevePlz:
    CharlieHeis:
    greg2648:
    WOW...Great hit....I may be in over my head....
    Exactly why I didn't sign up. I can't hang with the big dogs around here.
    This is going to be fun to watch.
    Meh, it's not like I'm going to go to a B&M and pick up a 9 year old box of limited edition cigars in preparation for this........oh wait.........what's this........... image I promise not to send the entire box to my victim, but only because I promised my wife I would sell some to recoup some of the cost ;)
    I may or may not know of someone who bought two boxes off of the ccom luxury collection just in case sh1t gets real. That my friend is the very definition of sh1t getting Real.
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    you have a model nose
    Nice work fellas!!
    Get in line player
    No need to go all Deliverance. I'm going to be haunted by "Deuling Banjos" now...thanks.
    blutattoo:
    SleevePlz:
    CharlieHeis:
    greg2648:
    Meh, it's not like I'm going to go to a B&M and pick up a 9 year old box of limited edition cigars in preparation for this........oh wait.........what's this........... image I promise not to send the entire box to my victim, but only because I promised my wife I would sell some to recoup some of the cost ;)
    I may or may not know of someone who bought two boxes off of the ccom luxury collection just in case sh1t gets real. That my friend is the very definition of sh1t getting Real.
    I think I need to change my shorts!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Nice hit Chris!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very nice start to this, already looking bigger than last year.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    SleevePlz:
    CharlieHeis:
    greg2648:
    look at this guy, trying to go back on us, meh not worried i'm have the up most confidence in my crew.
    Turns out it was a good thing the helmet arrived first and I initiated operation duck and cover. Decided to swing by the office on my day off only to find a rather large package on my desk. There appeared to be no damage. When I picked it up, I could hear some liquid sloshing around and surmised it must have been a faulty mercury switch that saved our office from certain destruction. We deployed the robot and the first item he retrieved was an ominous letter. image

The remainder of the contents are show below. Apparently this mad bomber attempted to utilize a first-of-its-kind single malt switch, which needs a little work. All kidding aside, helluva job Mark! I do like scotch and this is something I've never tried before. The wife was pretty excited to be included and asked me to pass along her thanks as well. You really did your homework bro! Some of my favs and several to scratch off my list of smokes to try. You fellas have set the bar high in the first week and the weeks that follow should prove to be full of excitement! image image image image
    DAMN!! Who consulted the Noobs....who??
    My security system sent me an email right before going off line, it included a picture of some maniac on my front porch:

I get home to a crater and find this box just sitting there...
    gang war photo IMG_20140605_072405356_zps3tt8vnys.jpg

Very sweet selection, some tasty smokes including my Wife's favorite the My Father Flor de los Antillas.

What is the smoke with the artistic sleeve or band???

Thank you ckrddsmke very nice sticks, look forward to enjoying them!
    It's getting deep already boys. Team fish son!!!!!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    The artistic band/sleeve I think you're referencing is the Zulu Zulu by Gran Habano.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    man oh man, the fish are feeding!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Love it!! Nicely done fellas! Who wins if no one's left standing?
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    No_one21:
    The artistic band/sleeve I think you're referencing is the Zulu Zulu by Gran Habano.
    the zulu zulu is a lancero i believe. Can we get a better picture of it
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Trident:
    No_one21:
    It comes in a couple sizes other than the lancero, however it seems to be really popular in that format (for obvious reasons).
    I hope you enjoy the scotch. It is a wonderful thing. I had it a while ago for the first time and is now one of my favorites.
    Trident:
    No_one21:
    I'll get some better pics of it tonight, it's really cool... and ya, looked it up it's one of the Zulu Zulu's! Been working crazy hours, got home late last night to see the bomb and snapped the pic before running out the door early AM.

Can't wait to relax with a Cigar sometime soon... maybe I'll try the Zulu or whatever it is when I get a shot to relax.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    This is starting to remind me of those old Royal Rumble's at WWF with Snooka, Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter - just people getting drop kicked left and right. You have no idea when or where it's coming from. Awesome!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Trident:
    No_one21:
    It is a Zulu Zulu Habano wrapper Gran Corona. Enjoy!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Man o Man, you newbs are hitting hard. Very nice boys
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Team which ever one I am on! Go Team Go. You other team, whoever you are, you suck. Take that.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    So week 1 is in the books with 4 spectacular hits. Looking forward to next week's carnage.
    The more I look at this thread, the more stuff I add to the list to send. I better get the chance to beat up one of you scrubs on the other team soon or I am going to have to send it by train.