Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    OK what is going on here? If we don’t know who our target is and were expected to send it out with a day or two’s notice how is it that I am seeing Custom Engraved lighters and bad ass T-shirts suited to the person being sent to? I need to know who yall are using/buying from that ships that fast for them to get it to you and then you ship it to your bombee in such a timely manner…. OR are we picking our targets and I missed that post????

Secondly, my team kicked butt whichever of you are on my team…. Uh Good job to you guys…. One day we will find out who I am talking to….
    i would agree i think the michiganers cheated abit there, i asked roman a few weeks back about leaking our teams, he said no but i think he did.
    I found out one week in advance. Matter of factly, I didn't discover Greg's middle initial until the weekend and had the engraving done on Monday right before I shipped. Sorry guys, no foul play here.
    I had one.week notice just as next weeks bombers had been notified already. I went to Ebay for a shirt on Monday, it came in the mail Friday, mailed the bomb Monday.
    Wasn’t my point to call out cheaters (unless you’re not on my team) Main thing I was just wondering how yall accomplished such awesome gifts on short notice and you provided that info. I just don’t think I have the resources to pull off what you did. Anytime I order something cigar related it seems like it takes well over a week to get it shipped to me.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    OK what is going on here? If we don’t know who our target is and were expected to send it out with a day or two’s notice how is it that I am seeing Custom Engraved lighters and bad ass T-shirts suited to the person being sent to? I need to know who yall are using/buying from that ships that fast for them to get it to you and then you ship it to your bombee in such a timely manner…. OR are we picking our targets and I missed that post????

Secondly, my team kicked butt whichever of you are on my team…. Uh Good job to you guys…. One day we will find out who I am talking to….
    i would agree i think the michiganers cheated abit there, i asked roman a few weeks back about leaking our teams, he said no but i think he did.
    I found out one week in advance. Matter of factly, I didn't discover Greg's middle initial until the weekend and had the engraving done on Monday right before I shipped. Sorry guys, no foul play here.
    I had one.week notice just as next weeks bombers had been notified already. I went to Ebay for a shirt on Monday, it came in the mail Friday, mailed the bomb Monday.
    I actually checked a couple different sellers on ebay that carried the same shirt to find the one that provided the fastest shipping. Took a chance it would get here in time. Wasn’t my point to call out cheaters (unless you’re not on my team) Main thing I was just wondering how yall accomplished such awesome gifts on short notice and you provided that info. I just don’t think I have the resources to pull off what you did. Anytime I order something cigar related it seems like it takes well over a week to get it shipped to me.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Id just like to know which team Im on,, I gots some biznizz to check it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Everybody likes socks right?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Feel like a horse at the starting gate!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Bigshizza:
    Feel like a horse at the starting gate!
    juat dont jump the gun...the would be coming quickly.. or premature ejaculation
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:

Wasn’t my point to call out cheaters (unless you’re not on my team) Main thing I was just wondering how yall accomplished such awesome gifts on short notice and you provided that info. I just don’t think I have the resources to pull off what you did. Anytime I order something cigar related it seems like it takes well over a week to get it shipped to me.
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw these bombs, like WOW they accomplished that QUICK! I got my Target Friday to send out Monday and thought I did good on my recon, then I saw this weeks bombs and was blown away! I guess first group would get short notice with the initial planning and people getting info to team captains late (like myself).

Good job guys, amazing bombs!

BTW, Trident all the way.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw these bombs, like WOW they accomplished that QUICK! I got my Target Friday to send out Monday and thought I did good on my recon, then I saw this weeks bombs and was blown away! I guess first group would get short notice with the initial planning and people getting info to team captains late (like myself).

Don't sell yourself short, Chris. You made a damn fine showing for our team. I'll admit, I had to scramble. I was banking on going a little later in the game and hoping to place an order specifically for this, but had to make do with my local resources. Remember, at the end of the day, this is all for fun and everyone is happy just to participate. The cigar gift is just the icing on the cake.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    SleevePlz:
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:

Don't sell yourself short, Chris. You made a damn fine showing for our team. I'll admit, I had to scramble. I was banking on going a little later in the game and hoping to place an order specifically for this, but had to make do with my local resources. Remember, at the end of the day, this is all for fun and everyone is happy just to participate. The cigar gift is just the icing on the cake.
    Nah, I loved the bomb I sent and the bomb I received, both amazing IMO and I loved doing the recon for my bomb, even if I only had 3 days. This has made me want Xmas to come around so badly so I can have a long time to recon and get some stuff together.... Already got some idea's and getting more eating my popcorn and watching this all go down...

However... Trident's team is killin' fish.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    son of a....day TWO of THREE???

another excellent selection, but come on man, all I gots left is the shed in the back...
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i guess we can all agree!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    perkinke:
    son of a....day TWO of THREE???

another excellent selection, but come on man, all I gots left is the shed in the back...
    HAHAHA, awesome. I'm glad they made it there safe. Question is, is that all or is there more coming????
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    awesome Joe...somehow you gotta incorporate a dead fish and a trident spearing it
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Trident:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    awesome Joe...somehow you gotta incorporate a dead fish and a trident spearing it
    some how ill incorpate a fish swimming away with the trident in fin
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Trident:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    some how ill incorpate a fish swimming away with the trident in fin
    Here you go, my latest "Gang War" themed vinyl sticker
    photo 20140612_231529_zpsphpunxfu.jpg
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    james40:
    Anyone willing to take my place? I have lots of unexpected travel coming up now b
    are you still going to be able to particapte? did anyone want to take his place? i think if your not going to be able to play then we need to figure this out ASAP.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    james40:
    Anyone willing to take my place? I have lots of unexpected travel coming up now b
    are you still going to be able to particapte? did anyone want to take his place? i think if your not going to be able to play then we need to figure this out ASAP.
    put me at the end then. Will that work?
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know you're all certifiably insane. Carry on!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    bbass2:
    I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know you're all certifiably insane. Carry on!
    Insane in the membrane...Insane in the brain!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    The Fish are. . . Team Trident is just trying to keep up
    rsherman24:

Speaking of that, today is Week 2 Day 3. Kevin, are you ready for this??? Muhahahahaha

Can't wait to see the carnage!!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    You fish should have stayed in schools. . . .ya slimy bastids!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Mannnn. Not knowing what team I'm on is frustrating. I don't know which way to talk my smackage.
    danielzreyes:
    Mannnn. Not knowing what team I'm on is frustrating. I don't know which way to talk my smackage.

Until you find out you can be on Team Fish, I mean you don't want to cheering for the losing team do you???
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    curtiscr79:
    rsherman24:

Speaking of that, today is Week 2 Day 3. Kevin, are you ready for this??? Muhahahahaha

Can't wait to see some more mayhem. Team fish will not be stopped.
    matkn293:
    curtiscr79:
    rsherman24:

Can't wait to see some more mayhem. Team fish will not be stopped.
    I got confirmation of detonation about an hour ago. Now it's just a matter of waiting for him to get home. MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Yup, right there in the middle, or well used to be.

Curtis, you big doodie head, you made the baby cry, and I don't even KNOW this baby!

Wow man, those stickers and the booze are awesome, thought about spending the weekend drunk, now I may have to just to make some space! Seriously, love the booze and all the stickers. The Luchador may have to go in the window of my new office!
    Awesome, I was so worried about it making it there in one piece. The bourbon is made by Jim Beam. From what I can find it is the same recipe as the Black label only aged 7 years instead of 8. Enjoy Bro!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Wow Curtis, nicely done! Unless were on opposite teams, then what I really ment was, that sucked and was week. But if were on the same team, I like the three day tactics and love all the stickers and booze. Again if opposite teams, dude what's wrong, you couldn't find a box big enough the first time??? I think you get the idea. For now while I have no clue who's team I am on I'll go with my gut and say, very cool!