Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to help some dear friends - please read *UPDATED / PICS

OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
Friends of the forum:

Some close friends of mine, Zach and Danielle , are currently working through the process to adopt a child into their home. They first became interested in adoption before they were married and they hoped it would be part of their story. God was faithful to bring them around several different couples who had adopted from places near and far, and it became obvious to them that God had placed the desire to adopt on their hearts as well. They prayed God would give them children in whatever way He would choose and low and behold they had four - yes four, beautiful, biological children! Along the way they wondered when the time would come for them to adopt, and God in his good timing led them to start the process last fall.

Zach and Danielle are motivated by the knowledge that adoption is God’s idea and He moved Heaven and earth to send His Son here to live and die and live again for us so that we could be adopted by God. God loves Zach and Danielle so much that they want to, in turn, love a little boy or girl who needs a home!

You can imagine the time and expense needed on an adoption! A domestic adoption is typically between $12K-$20K. To help offset the cost I’m participating in a spaghetti dinner fundraiser to be held on June 13th. Here’s where I pray that you all can come in: statistically men give more at fundraisers than women. If you can reach the husbands you can reach the wallets! With the idea of reaching the wallets to help them with the financial requirements of adoption, we’d like to offer a cigar bar. We’ll sell cigars at or below their market value and all proceeds will benefit the adoption process. I would love for you all to donate any cigars you can to our bar! Please keep in mind that this donation is not tax deductible, but you will receive a very heartfelt thank you from the Ashley family!

Zach is a public high school administrator and Danielle is a stay at home momma - needless to say, this adoption is purely a labor of love. Please pm me with any questions you may have! You can read more about the Ashley’s adoption by going to www.ashleyadoption.com

Comments