Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Now lookie here, LOON LAKE....

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
WTF IS THIS MAN!!!!!
I thought we were cool, had a truce, little cease fire maybe???!!??

But oh no....you win. I wave the white flag.

JIM, you da man!!!!!
You really know how to brighten up my day....
Thank you so much bro. You are the coolest.

Check out this trifecta of treats Jim hit me with

# 1
Lancero lovin'
(LGC Rabito de Cochino)

# 2
AJ FTW variety pack
2 each of Diesel Shorty, Ave Maria, Gurkha Park Ave...and 4 Diesel Unlimited

# 3
A bottle of Willett Pot Still Reserve.
One of the finest looking bottles I've ever laid eyes upon.

Of course when I posted in the "bourbon NCR" thread that I was looking for a new brand to try, some of the fellas suggested Willett. Sadly though, I can't get that here, one state north, in OH but due to crazy liquor/distribution laws Jim can get all the way out in WA (go figure). I asked for other suggestions and got some great ideas, was on my way, but Jim said he's look into Willett. Of course I should know better by now to just keep my mouth shut since Jim doesn't take "no" for an answer.

A couple days later I get a text from the man, the myth, the legend saying he found a bottle....followed by a second text with a DC number.
Damn, you one crazy mofo, Jim!!!

Thank you so much for this my friend. You are beyond awesome.
And I know it's been said many times before but I'll say it again, you are one of the most generous guys I know (which is saying a lot around here).

Looking forward to trying the bourbon, never had it but I loved the Rowan's Creek from them.
And you know I love AJ smokes....the Diesels & AM are favs, never had the Park Ave. And never had those LGC's either. I won't be around this weekend or else I'd light one up for this year's lancero day.

Comments