Home Non Cigar Related

he can fly

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    webmost:
    That is some crazy sh1t right there!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Our technology grows by leaps and bounds, it never ceases to amaze me. But that was a bit close for comfort.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Wow! Is this a legit video? Amazing if it is.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    This is the type of aerobatics one would expect from a UFO
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    BOTLs who post links to something on Facebook are overlooking the fact that not everyone wants to have anything to do with Fvckbook or any other social media but we might like to see whatever you've posted. I realize it may not be possible to view them if they're purely Facebook and nothing else. Just thought I'd let folks know my thoughts on the matter, not trying to pick a fight here just venting a bit. Carry on, guys......
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    jlmarta:
    BOTLs who post links to something on Facebook are overlooking the fact that not everyone wants to have anything to do with Fvckbook or any other social media but we might like to see whatever you've posted. I realize it may not be possible to view them if they're purely Facebook and nothing else. Just thought I'd let folks know my thoughts on the matter, not trying to pick a fight here just venting a bit. Carry on, guys......
    Here is the video on youtube.

A rear thruster malfunction almost cost the plane and the deck.
    I'd love to hear the voice data on that one. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap. Whew!"
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    That was awesome and a close one.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Yeah, I looked for that on YouTube, but didn't find it. Thanks.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    0patience:
    jlmarta:

A rear thruster malfunction almost cost the plane and the deck.
    I'd love to hear the voice data on that one. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap. Whew!"
    If it were real, but it looks like it's from a video game...Battlefield 2?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    0patience:

Thanks a million, Tony. I sure appreciate your know-how and willingness to use it.... Youze iz a good kid.... :-/)
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    This clip is a total bogus CG fake. If the totally smooth action of the plane--not a jiggle, not a wobble--doesn't give it away, look at the lower right corner--it's showing a gauge from a video game. Battlefield 2, to be exact, according to my son, who Knows Such Things.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    raisindot:
    This clip is a total bogus CG fake. If the totally smooth action of the plane--not a jiggle, not a wobble--doesn't give it away, look at the lower right corner--it's showing a gauge from a video game. Battlefield 2, to be exact, according to my son, who Knows Such Things.
    Beat you to it.

^
    |
    |
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Martel:
    raisindot:
    Beat you to it.

^
    |
    |
    Buzzkills!
    Besides, it still looks cool.