Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

proud to say Jim's bomb was...

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
My last pass...trade...or anything of the sorts. Unless I have talked to you through hundreds or texts..face time on vherf or phonecalls, exceptions may be made (like if ur as cool as sleeve)...peace.... Feel free to kiss my ***if you don't like it. Not going to through anyone under the bus on this.....

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    You mad bro? Not sure what's up (I'm not part of the list of people you posted), but I hope everything is alright? For the record, we can still bomb the crap out of you....
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    SleevePlz:
    You mad bro? Not sure what's up (I'm not part of the list of people you posted), but I hope everything is alright? For the record, we can still bomb the crap out of you....
    Lol...sleeve...I <3 u...edited first post
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol...sleeve...I
    Lol, nice!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Am I still cool?
    danielzreyes:
    Am I still cool?
    Lol don't be a turd...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    SleevePlz:

Bomb Shane, you say? Ok!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

Bomb Shane, you say? Ok!
    That is what I read, and it sounds like you don’t have to worry about him retaliating. Guess what, I am not on his list of people either, so I can bomb him all I want and never have to look over my shoulder.

I do need an address how ever….

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    it happens dude. whatever it is.. it is all good and I respect it! now go kick back and have a great cigar
    jliu:
    it happens dude. whatever it is.. it is all good and I respect it! now go kick back and have a great cigar
    smoking a skull and bines right now..all chill
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    smoking a skull and bines right now..all chill
    viaje skull n bones all chill? oh man, for me that's all head is spinning! right on man. enjoy that bad boy. xoxo. i just pressed the non-existent "like" button
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    And I'm proud to say that this time, what ever it was, I DIDN'T DO IT!
    At least I'm pretty certain I didn't.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Sorry to hear this Shane. You're a great botl, whatever it is I hope it gets fixed.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I said I was sorry for farting. Geez.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    What happened bro? Hope you stick around.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    What the Hell Happened?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    No need to throw, what if we kinda set up a slip and slide and a banana peel and....aw heck, just do it.
    Take your bomb threats towards me and redirect the m at Jim. He is the one who is short of sticks. It was his gifts taken...not mine. I may have posted to soon..should have waited to cool off...but I am far from sorry for what I said.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    deejmemixx:
    Take your bomb threats towards me and redirect the m at Jim. He is the one who is short of sticks. It was his gifts taken...not mine. I may have posted to soon..should have waited to cool off...but I am far from sorry for what I said.
    Soo.... someone took sticks from the *** pass that were supposed to go to Jim? Is that it? Odd.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Dang! Seriously?? That is messed up!