Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Zombie fiver now available

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Guys I have an extra jar of Zombie Antidote and a fiver of the Limited Edition Skull & Bones Cloud Maker for sale to help some brothers out here that can't find them. You can take both or one or the other. Not going to break up the jar but if someone wants to do a box split with another guy work it out. PM me for details.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Zombie Antidote Jar is gone

Fiver of Skull & Bones Cloud Maker available.
    Who ever snags this fiver I will throw in something extra
    These are all dome. Thanks!
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    jsnake:
    These are all dome. Thanks!
    Those look pretty awesome, nice come up on whoever got those.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Look what happens when your not here!!
    Guys I have an extra fiver mix of Zombies from 2013 and 2012 for sale. Same size and blend but they have some time on them. Pm for info. Picked up a 10 pack and thought I would share my luck with some other Viaje lovers. Hurry before I change my mind haha.
  • gio164gio164 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 180
    jsnake:
    Guys I have an extra fiver mix of Zombies from 2013 and 2012 for sale. Same size and blend but they have some time on them. Pm for info. Picked up a 10 pack and thought I would share my luck with some other Viaje lovers. Hurry before I change my mind haha.
    Pm sent
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Glock1975:
    Dang, 2 late.
    If you are seriously looking, my B&M has a couple boxes of these along with a few other Viajes. Let me know if you want his contact into.
    curtiscr79:
    Glock1975:
    Dang, 2 late.
    If you are seriously looking, my B&M has a couple boxes of these along with a few other Viajes. Let me know if you want his contact into.
    Your B&M carries 2012 and 2013 Zombies?
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    jsnake:
    curtiscr79:
    Glock1975:
    Dang, 2 late.
    Sorry buddy, no such luck. I was talking about the ones just released. He has the Cloud Maker, 2+ jars of the The Antidote, the MOAB, The Roman Candle, and I think the FOAB. He still has some of the Trifecta lanceros, Super Shot, and one more that I can't remember the name of from his last shippment. The band has the Viaje logo in green.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    jsnake:
    Still available? I'd be interested.
    curtiscr79:
    jsnake:
    curtiscr79:
    Glock1975:
    Dang, 2 late.
    Sorry buddy, no such luck. I was talking about the ones just released. He has the Cloud Maker, 2+ jars of the The Antidote, the MOAB, The Roman Candle, and I think the FOAB. He still has some of the Trifecta lanceros, Super Shot, and one more that I can't remember the name of from his last shippment. The band has the Viaje logo in green.
    oh ok I see. I was going to say dang that is a find. Still good stuff. All my sources are sold out of all of those.
    All done. Thanks