Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's been a while so........

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
There are more to follow next week. photo imagejpg1-17.jpg

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Triple smack down! Can't wait to see who gets hit!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    What is your definition of a while? Serious question, I know after a couple weeks I get antsy and want to send something out.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I sent something last week that would not have been posted, and I think before that it was close to two weeks. So you know a while. Also Rob your up next week, muhaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Patrickbrick:
    I sent something last week that would not have been posted, and I think before that it was close to two weeks. So you know a while. Also Rob your up next week, muhaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Why are you not in the Gang War? I may just have to go all gangsta on you anyways.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I saw last years, and it got way out of hand. The last guy to get hit received a $ 1000.00 box of opus x. That is to much for me, so I figured I'd keep my self out of trouble with Colleen and not enter. This non entry does not mean I can't have a bit of fun.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Patrickbrick:
    I saw last years, and it got way out of hand. The last guy to get hit received a $ 1000.00 box of opus x. That is to much for me, so I figured I'd keep my self out of trouble with Colleen and not enter. This non entry does not mean I can't have a bit of fun.
    Hahaha yep I saw that one a little to late. I've been planning my gang war hit for a while.Even though it will be a lackluster hit compared to the pros, I'm as good once as I use to be!
    Darktower007:
    Patrickbrick:
    Hahaha yep I saw that one a little to late. I've been planning my gang war hit for a while.Even though it will be a lackluster hit compared to the pros, I'm as good once as I use to be!
    Same here and agreed.