Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone want Gurkhas?

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
Hey guys,
Looking to make some room and I realized that I have way too many Gurkhas. I realize that not many people like them either, but I have plenty of Beauty, Black Beauty, Crest, Titan, Beast, and others. Letting them go for free, but if you feel up for a trade, let me know.

Comments

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Ill throw in for a trade... not had many gurkhas so we will try what not to buy
    PM incoming
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    If no one wants the titans, they are my favorite gurk!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    At work right now. Will reply to the PMs when I have more available time.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Update: Waiting to hear back from a couple of people before everything's finalized. After taking out most of the Gurkhas, I now have room in my humis! Feels nice to not have an overflow stash anymore.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Received my end today. It appears wwhwang is up to date on his forum math and our 5er. Thanks! I have never tried an Empire series and you hooked me up with all of them huh? image
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    WaltBasil:
    Received my end today. It appears wwhwang is up to date on his forum math and our 5er. Thanks! I have never tried an Empire series and you hooked me up with all of them huh? image
    Nice, wayne!
  • Zipos77Zipos77 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    If you still need space let me know. I like Gurkhas. Even their Black Ops and Red Witch.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Zipos77:
    If you still need space let me know. I like Gurkhas. Even their Black Ops and Red Witch.
    Cool story, bro. Two posts so far and both looking for free smokes? Not great etiquette. How about trying out introducing yourself first, maybe you're actually a decent guy, and then someone might want to send you a welcome package.
    Zipos77:
    As Ken said, it's bad form to keep asking for free stuff. This is especially so if you're a newbie that hasn't introduced yourself or participated in a trade yet. I've already traded/given all the Gurkhas I planned on getting rid of, but try introducing yourself or arranging a trade with someone first. We've seen too many newbies mooch off of the active members only to never be seen again after the freebies were sent.