Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I should receive my monthly...

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
...order tomorrow, plus I am told when everyone is home from the hospital there could be a little surprise. So....

Comments

• EoLEoL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    Wait... You were in the hospital?? I should send you a get well package!! Anyone have an addy for me?
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    EoL:
    Wait... You were in the hospital?? I should send you a get well package!! Anyone have an addy for me?

No, I wasn't in the hospital, my stepson was. Surgery is over and all looks good at this point. But, gee willikers, I appreciate the thought.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Monthly order and a surprise, maybe your getting a dog, lol
    The3Stogies:
    Monthly order and a surprise, maybe your getting a dog, lol

Funny very Funny. That would make 15 and 2 cats and 4 birds and 37 fish. And I think we have another snake living in the back room.
    Still ganna have something coming your way! :)
    EoL:

Wait a minute...you WERE in the hospital....you lost your girlfriend....your going crazy in a new job position.

And your trying everything...?

You got it backwards newb. This could get ugly.....
    jd50ae:
    EoL:

Wait a minute...you WERE in the hospital....you lost your girlfriend....your going crazy in a new job position.

And your trying everything...?

You got it backwards newb. This could get ugly.....
    and I've been back to the ER twice and was just diagnosed wih strep which could start my whole process over again. But that's besides the point! :) I've been on a bombing spree :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    jd50ae:
    ...order tomorrow, plus I am told when everyone is home from the hospital there could be a little surprise. So....

You are going to smoke a Doobie? Is that legal in Tennessee?
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    I like a good book.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    jd50ae:
    Hey that box on top looks familiar!!! Lol.ooh I just got to the bottom of the box,if you know what I mean.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Just how many cigars can you fit in a hollowed out flat rate “Book”? Do you save money cause you can ship cigar’s “media mail” that way???
    FireRob:
    Just how many cigars can you fit in a hollowed out flat rate “Book”? Do you save money cause you can ship cigar’s “media mail” that way???

Between you and me, OK? The book is a hint to someone because it does not have a page marker...get it?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Don't see any holes in them thar boxes, guess you're not sending out your pets.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I get it now. Ya everyone needs something to help keep your place when reading. Especially one of the ones I have seen on Ccom. I got all “Twisted” with excitement when I received mine.
    jd50ae:
    FireRob:

Between you and me, OK? The book is a hint to someone because it does not have a page marker...get it?
    Nicely played!!
    jd50ae:
    FireRob:

Nicely played!!