Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

he didn't post pics....needs to be bombed...

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Jim...post them pics of the tittts...I am sure I can gather some troops

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Oh what an interesting way to get what we all want…..Threaten the guy with more bombs, I like it!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Oh boy..we gonna have a Shizza gang bomb??????
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    deejmemixx:
    He's already due for a slapping from me for screwing with Irishman. The package could always get fatter!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Alright.... It's your eyes....tomorrow is the day... Can't tonight I got a niece's graduation to go to... Shane ease up on the bacon vodka bro
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    Alright.... It's your eyes....tomorrow is the day... Can't tonight I got a niece's graduation to go to... Shane ease up on the bacon vodka bro
    keep it up and I will send you a bottle....
    Bigshizza:
    Alright.... It's your eyes....tomorrow is the day...
    Interesting…….You posted this on 6-12-14 and it is now 6-15-14. It appears that tomorrow has come and gone three times since we were promised something was going to happen and it still has not happened …..
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Strange....half of the posts you guys make make absolutely no sense to me. And yes FireRob, I have had my meds, twice.
    jd50ae:
    And yes FireRob, I have had my meds, twice.
    Ha Ha Ha! Stop beating me to my line! But are you supposed to take them twice???
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    Interesting…….You posted this on 6-12-14 and it is now 6-15-14. It appears that tomorrow has come and gone three times since we were promised something was going to happen and it still has not happened …..
    I swear on Shane's left testy that it will happen tomorrow ok Rob.... Btw have I ever hit you before? Just wondering :)
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    I swear on Shane's left testy that it will happen tomorrow ok Rob.... Btw have I ever hit you before? Just wondering :)
    We are even stevens! You had Tony send me your contest winnings just after I said hello and sent you a Ditka Player and prob a few trash cigars (it was before I accumulated anything worth a darn, trust me, I came out on top). This is not about me anyways so don’t change the subject.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I did not want to do this but, I will add my name to the hat. Lets just say Jim that the sampler of god of fire was an appetizer if you don't post this. And no this is not blackmail of any kind it's simply a gesture of good will.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Patrickbrick:
    I did not want to do this but, I will add my name to the hat. Lets just say Jim that the sampler of god of fire was an appetizer if you don't post this. And no this is not blackmail of any kind it's simply a gesture of good will.

I new a fellow named Will, a good guy. Went to the range one day and someone yelled fire at Will. Poor guy. (best I could do on half a cup of coffee)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Darktower007:
    Oh boy..we gonna have a Shizza gang bomb??????

I'm down, I already have a couple put back for him.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Jim, I will hit whoever you want if you don't put them on. Don't know if I am ready to see that
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    rsherman24:
    Jim, I will hit whoever you want if you don't put them on. Don't know if I am ready to see that
    +1 lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    kingjk729:
    deejmemixx:
    He's already due for a slapping from me for screwing with Irishman. The package could always get fatter!!
    LMFAO Jim nice get some son!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:
    +1 lol
    Naw I wanna see that image, haven't had to go to therapy in a long time and I miss my Doc, would be nice to have some new scaring to talk about ;)
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 263
    Chr$&@st...(in g pa style.) Show the picture already .....Shizz!!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    I think he is calling your bluff. Tomorrow seems like a good day to mail out some packages....

What do you say?
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    boooobies! boooobies!! boooobiess!

Aj
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    OK people...this has gone on long enough..if you can ..bomb him...let him know why...