Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A friend needs your help- CONTEST

ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
As posted in GD, I have a friend that owns her own business called Friend in Cheeses Jam Company making jams and jellies in Santa Cruz Ca. The local Whole foods is running a vote contest thru June 19th where the winner gets a grant for equipment etc.. Right now my friend has to hand tighten every jar she puts out and its giving her carpal tunnel which could potentially shut her down eventually. Now I hate seeing locally owned businesses go under but especially a friend that I've known for decades being so close to real success achieving a dream she's had for many years.

So heres the contest: Go to Facebook and search for Whole Foods Market- Santa Cruz. and vote for Friend In Cheeses. If you dont have an account, get your wife, kids, whoever to vote for you. Every time you vote (you can vote once/day) come back here and let me know. Every time you get someone else to vote come back here and let me know. Each vote is worth one entry and on the 20th I'll total all entries and whoever generates the most votes as well as pulling an additional name from the hat wins. The winners will get a nice package from me (yeah, thats what SHE said) as well as a nice sampler from Friend in Cheeses Jam Company. C'mon BOTL's lets show what the cigar community (and this family) can do! Get some!!

EDIT AGIAN- Here's a direct link the the contest.

http://woobox.com/ta8riq

Comments