Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

camping trip gone wrong

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
After a deadly bomb went off and everyone but my family perished.
my wife comes to the site after she woke up (had to work) and hands me two packages, one is a new pair of FJ golf shoes for fathers day..so awesome..now I will hit the ball strait for sure! The second one was wrapped up in grocery bags but I had a bad feeling in my stomach..as I hesitated to look she chirps..oh that came in the mailbox. Oohhh *** I say to myself and slowly take it out of the bags and gently sit in the picinic table. My wife asked me what The hell am I doing? I simply told her it was from Jim scott.
her smile vanished quickly and yelled at the kids to get in the car and the next thing I knew they were gone. After seeing my family was safe I grabbed the industrial sized bubble wrap packaging from my truck and made a suit of armor. Proceeded to ever so slowly open the package...I thought I was doing it slowly enough..boy was I wrong. Next thing I know I am flying past the seagalls (seeing the opportunity I *** on one of their heads while flying past) when I finally landed 2 miles away..I bounced a ways ..got up gathered myself and walked back to rubble..fat guys and ladies smouldring everywhere I walked. When I arrived at my site..this is what I found....

thank you so much Jim. This was not needed but greatly appreciated and I am still waiting to see a photo....

Comments